Old 06-14-2007, 08:11 PM
Gerard Butlerís Airport Sexiness

Some very nice photos at link, courtesy of JuistJared.com:
http://justjared.buzznet.com/2007/06...ler-underwear/

Old 06-14-2007, 09:31 PM
ooo, that's a keeper...
Old 06-14-2007, 11:15 PM
I suppose this is what female schmoes feel like when ElderPredator decides to treat us all to some scantily-clad starlets.
Old 06-15-2007, 01:02 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by outsyder
I suppose this is what female schmoes feel like when ElderPredator decides to treat us all to some scantily-clad starlets.
For the most part, you suppose correctly. It's lovely to log on to the forum to see something like this appear, given how rarely it happens. You fellas have nothing to complain about.

Last edited by Tagia_Romero; 06-15-2007 at 01:06 AM..
Old 06-15-2007, 01:28 AM
...someone's ass, thats all i see.
Old 06-15-2007, 01:29 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Digifruitella
Tsk, tsk, you just don't get it.
Old 06-15-2007, 01:34 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Tagia_Romero
Tsk, tsk, you just don't get it.
Does the idea of Butler being searched for a shoe-bomb get you hot?
Old 06-15-2007, 01:47 AM
Quote:
For the most part, you suppose correctly. It's lovely to log on to the forum to see something like this appear, given how rarely it happens. You fellas have nothing to complain about.

Cool. Carry on with your ogling, ma'am.
Old 06-15-2007, 01:54 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by EVILxxx
Does the idea of Butler being searched for a shoe-bomb get you hot?
Of course, because I know the search would come up negative because he isn't an idiot.

Speaking of which, does Rosie O'Donnell getting a cavity search make you hot?

Last edited by Tagia_Romero; 06-15-2007 at 01:57 AM..
Old 06-15-2007, 07:30 AM
Quote:

You have no fucking idea.
Old 06-15-2007, 12:06 PM
Quote:
Here's a rough breakdown of the point, sir:

- Women have human bodies, and more importantly, a vagina. Barring some obvious differences with the penis we own and operate, both are sexual tools, and as such, sexual urges result. Hard to believe, I know! Human nature is a funny thing! But it's very true, believe it or not, as true as us living in the time-space continuum. Golly!

- Seeing a man's body in a similarly provocative state as that of the thousands of chick pics swamping this forum, a rare occurrence at best thanks to the far more aggressive (on average) male sex drive, makes THEM go "BOI-OI-OING!" just as those aforementioned pics make you and me feel happy in OUR pants.

So ends today's lesson with Professor Pac... Ya falla?
Old 06-15-2007, 01:05 PM
Quote:

Your avatar can answer for me.
Old 06-15-2007, 03:55 PM
Quote:
Your avatar can answer for me.
There's a difference between zombies and Rosie
Old 06-15-2007, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by therealjohng
You have no fucking idea.
My darling! What has the world done to your irrepressible hot blood?!
Old 06-15-2007, 04:05 PM
What I wouldn't give to be the security guard who got to pat him down and perform the cavity search.......

Was that too forward?
Old 06-15-2007, 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by electriclite
What I wouldn't give to be the security guard who got to pat him down and perform the cavity search.......

Was that too forward?
If you plan on going any further I would gladly back you up.
Old 06-15-2007, 06:29 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by syxxpac
Here's a rough breakdown of the point, sir:

- Women have human bodies, and more importantly, a vagina. Barring some obvious differences with the penis we own and operate, both are sexual tools, and as such, sexual urges result. Hard to believe, I know! Human nature is a funny thing! But it's very true, believe it or not, as true as us living in the time-space continuum. Golly!

- Seeing a man's body in a similarly provocative state as that of the thousands of chick pics swamping this forum, a rare occurrence at best thanks to the far more aggressive (on average) male sex drive, makes THEM go "BOI-OI-OING!" just as those aforementioned pics make you and me feel happy in OUR pants.

So ends today's lesson with Professor Pac... Ya falla?
I falla. But you know, it's kinda hard to differentiate men from women on this forums just by looking at usernames.
Old 06-15-2007, 08:34 PM
Quote:
I falla. But you know, it's kinda hard to differentiate men from women on this forums just by looking at usernames.
Well, it's enough that they DO exist. Having a couple ogle over some male celebs every now and then shouldn't really seem "weird" given the female flesh usually abundant on the boards, which is the impression I got from some responses here from people who - I'm assuming - are male. It's only fair play, the way I see it.

Face it - like 'syder referred to above, our gender has been spoiled by ElderPredator's picture sprees, it was inevitable we'd get our comeuppance some day
Old 06-15-2007, 10:06 PM
Yeah, all I see is some guy bending over. I mean, that's it. I know women like to oogle over attractive guys and all but some guy bending over doesn't compare to the shit Elder shows us.
Old 06-15-2007, 10:11 PM
I don't see why there is so much of a barrier between what people do and don't like on the board. This forum is for ALL movie lovers, so surely it shouldn't be a surprise when something like this is posted for eye candy.

When we look at somebody's body from any particular angle we make our own judgements, and in this picture's case, I think it's quite funny and cute at the same time because of how firm Butler's rear is. As superficial as it is, it's all in the name of pervy, harmless fun.

Given most of this forum is dominated by a barrage of female flesh, COMPLETE with the Hottie site, an opportunity like this is rather rare and refreshing for those of us who swing that way.

Last edited by Tagia_Romero; 06-15-2007 at 10:16 PM..
Old 06-15-2007, 10:23 PM
Quote:
When we look at somebody's body from any particular angle we make our own judgements, and in this picture's case, I think it's quite funny and cute at the same time because of how firm Butler's rear is.
I didn't know that's what you were getting at. Maybe we need to have a section of the site for ladies' amusement only, like our hotties section.
Old 06-15-2007, 10:26 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Brando @$$ Fat
I didn't know that's what you were getting at. Maybe we need to have a section of the site for ladies' amusement only, like our hotties section.
Sorry for not being clearer, but that is what I was indeed getting at. You guys have nothing to worry about when it comes to skin charity, believe me.

Last edited by Tagia_Romero; 06-15-2007 at 10:28 PM..
Old 06-15-2007, 10:39 PM
Now this is what I call sexiness

Old 06-15-2007, 10:40 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by BorderEevilIII
Now this is what I call sexiness

Haha, masterstroke, dear.
Old 06-15-2007, 11:08 PM
Is he shooting a spontaneous CK ad?
Old 06-15-2007, 11:10 PM
Quote:
I would argue not if he was.
Old 06-15-2007, 11:18 PM
Quote:
There's a difference between zombies and Rosie
You say tomato.
Old 06-15-2007, 11:19 PM
Quote:
You say tomato.
Don't forget Po-Tah-Toh.
Old 06-15-2007, 11:23 PM
Quote:

nooooooo A&F
Old 06-16-2007, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by BorderEevilIII
nooooooo A&F
someone's paying a little TOO much attention to detail!

"Excuse me, Mr. Butler, may I examine your underwear?"
Old 06-16-2007, 01:51 PM
What I wanna know is, where the hell is that Men's Health spread he did a while back?

Those would be SUHwEEEEEEEEEEEEET to see!!
Old 06-16-2007, 03:22 PM
Quote:
What I wanna know is, where the hell is that Men's Health spread he did a while back?

He did one of those? Dang...
Old 06-16-2007, 05:42 PM
Quote:

Enjoy the link!

http://link.brightcove.com/services/...bctid490400918
Old 06-16-2007, 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by edonline
Enjoy the link!

You're a scholar and a gentleman.... and a dealer
Old 06-16-2007, 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by edonline
Enjoy the link!

ed, you're a darling.
Old 06-17-2007, 08:21 AM
Ah , i liked him when he was just some undiscovered golden boy , now he's just another mainstream golden boy , oh well , that's what being in a homoerotic cgi fest will do .

Now we'll be hearing about everything he does , like tying his shoes , oh boy , he was always that guy up until he made 300 , now he's That guy , i'm bored of it already , but i do agree , when it comes to celebrity pics , the female shmoes should get their due as much as the males .
Old 06-17-2007, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by dellamorte dellamore
Ah , i liked him when he was just some undiscovered golden boy , now he's just another mainstream golden boy , oh well , that's what being in a homoerotic cgi fest will do .

Now we'll be hearing about everything he does , like tying his shoes , oh boy , he was always that guy up until he made 300 , now he's That guy , i'm bored of it already , but i do agree , when it comes to celebrity pics , the female shmoes should get their due as much as the males .
I do agree with your quibble, it will get rather annoying, because I like pics that he is actually posing for more than more 'private' stuff like that. Then again, the guys get candids like that here on the boards too and some go wild for it.
Old 06-18-2007, 04:09 AM
He always seemed like a top notch dude to me before 300 and he still seems like a top notch dude to me now. I don't care if he gets more exposure. If people are bored of it don't look/read/watch it.

Maybe he should have kept is career at an acceptable level not to upset people that have seen a few articles of his since 300.

It never fails to astonish me how people come into a thread about somebody and complain about how much exsposure they are getting and how sick of it they are. Yet here they are none the less. Amazing to me. Bit like the people who have been posting non stop about Paris Hilton for 3 weeks and then complain there is to many Paris Hilton threads and that they are sick of hearing about her.

As for the chicks getting pics and threads of their hotties. Well yeah go for it. The women get urges to right?
Old 06-18-2007, 07:23 AM
Hey now , i'm not implying he's getting paris exposure annoying, it's not even close at this point , but it just may get there eventually since he's scheduled to be in every other movie in production the next two years , and a bunch more pics of him in various public situations will start surfacing . G Butts does this or , oh there's Gutts sipping some chardonnay , or oh wait , is he on the phone , oh my god , i dint know celebrities did that , and what's that , he's driving a car , wowzer , he looks so cute when he's driving . The fekkin guy was in an airport fekkin around waiting for a flight , like millions of other people , it's not news , but because of his newfound fame , every little thing he does will be amplified now and people will think everything he does is important , newsworthy or sexy .

It's weird how only about 5 people total cared about him when he was doing Reign of Fire , Tomb Raider 2 and The Phantom , now all of a sudden , because he ran around in a speedo , he's the next big thing , his looks haven't changed and i thought Phantom was way better than 300 , he actually showed some acting range in that film , he was terrific in that thing .

He may not be annoying yet , but give it time , H wood and the media , and the fans have a way of ruining celebrities . Of course he deserves every accolade , he worked hard and he's reaping the rewards , but i hate to see someone who showed so much promise get gobbled up by the mainstream machine , it happened to J Depp , and although i still think he's great and i like the pirate movies , there's something about him that's not the same anymore . Even Clive Owen was slick and cool until he went H wood , now he's just a shell of his ultra cool former self , like he's going through the motions .

There's no more rebels anymore , once someone gets the chance they fall into the studio trap and get homogenized by the machine , all in an attempt to be accepted by the masses . Gutts had a chance to do some great things , now he's just going to do films that appeal to a large audience . When he did Phantom he had this mysterious aura , a cult thing going on , and it was great that he wasn't being obsessed over by high school girls , he was like this great big secret that mainly only art house admirers appreciated , he's just a product for mainstream consumption now .

Wait is that a pic of him breathing , oh my god that's so hot .

Now where the heck is my Sienna Guillory pic with the come hither look ? Don't worry , my wife gave me permission to obsess over one hottie , at least i think she did , and she knows about this one .

Last edited by dellamorte dellamore; 06-18-2007 at 07:31 AM..
Old 06-18-2007, 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by dellamorte dellamore

It's weird how only about 5 people total cared about him when he was doing Reign of Fire , Tomb Raider 2 and The Phantom , now all of a sudden , because he ran around in a speedo , he's the next big thing , his looks haven't changed and i thought Phantom was way better than 300 , he actually showed some acting range in that film , he was terrific in that thing .

And any one of those movies could've been the blockbuster that 300 was and put him in the state of fame he is now and we'd be having pretty much the same argument.

I never watched Phantom or Tomb Raider2, because those films didn't interest me and the latter was just piss poor, so that kept me away. I saw Reign of Fire and like the comraderie between him and Bale, but there was much fixture on Butler.

I liked Dear Frankie a lot and I remember him playing Billy Connelly's brother in Mrs. Brown. He was quite good in both those roles.

Hey man, I agree. I like a lot of actors more when they're journeymen than studio staples. But even those journeymen never know what their big break will be. 300 was supposed to just be this little experimental epic-like film, that's why it had a modest budget. At best when an actor signs up for a movie they hope it'll get them enough exposure to line up their next job, Butler happened to have scored the golden ticket, which was not something he had control over.

And why does a perfectly harmless, cute, funny thread about oogling an actor's butt become a debate about transitional fame? I gotta feel guilty now because I wasn't rootin' for ole'Gerry back in the day?

No one ever gets this heady when its the latest post up of this week's eye-candy/actress Maxim-like spread.

Last edited by electriclite; 06-18-2007 at 03:38 PM..