Old 01-11-2008, 05:53 PM
JONATHAN ROSS?

what are u guys opinion on this guy, personally i think he is great, there are a few things that he annoys me with, ass kissing, shit humour sometimes blah, blah.......but overall i like him

he not only hosts a funny as fuck chat show, but balances it up with a pretty in depth review show

big up the wossy :P
Old 01-12-2008, 12:59 PM
I love it when he says what we're all thinking. Like when he asked Kerry Katona "What do you actually do?". Haha, priceless.

Ass-kissing aside, he's a great host with a hilarious show. I like him.
Old 01-12-2008, 07:42 PM
Haven't watched either his chat show or review show for ages but always found them entertaining when I did.
Old 01-12-2008, 08:39 PM
i`ve heard his name in like magazines and so on.but they never say anything good about him.might youtube him.
see what the fuss is about.
Old 04-16-2008, 11:11 AM
Ross is ok, but he'd be better off ditching the four poofs and their piano. They should get a saxophone player, a human version of Bleeding Gums Murphy, and give him some funny/cool one-liners to say during the show.
Old 05-23-2008, 05:08 AM
I like wossy. His chat show is hilarious at times (though I only watch it when actors or directors are on) and his attitude towards his female guests is really funny as well. Like when Kirsty Gallagher wore a low cut top and he was constantly starring at her boobs and making it obvious as if to say 'this is what you wore it for love'. Others could do that and make it seem really sexist but Ross just makes it funny.
Old 05-23-2008, 06:11 AM
I think he's great! His show is really entertaining, and he's usually spot on with his movie reviews!