#1  
Old 05-19-2008, 12:15 PM
the wachowski brothers

is it just me, that fucking hates these fuckers.

seriously, who the fuck do they think are? they dont do interviews, they don't talk about anything, they must think they dont need to sell a movie. well they do, because their last few films have bombed, joel silver needs to get his ass away from them, i dont know why they still get money to make movies.

the only thing they did decent was the matrix (which the stole ) but other than that, i dont see the point of them, i really fucking dislike them.


fucking pricks


thoughts?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-19-2008, 12:32 PM
That lawsuit isn't over yet, I don't think. I remember reading about it and thinking "What the hell?"...

Snopes.com Page: Matrix Lawsuit
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-19-2008, 02:34 PM
I like their movies, but I think they're supposed to be grade-a cunts.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-20-2008, 12:39 AM
All style, little substance.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-20-2008, 01:11 AM
isn`t one of them a woman now?.changed his name and wears dresses hence why they`re just called the wachowskis now?.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-20-2008, 02:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by a7xfan View Post
is it just me, that fucking hates these fuckers.

seriously, who the fuck do they think are? they dont do interviews, they don't talk about anything, they must think they dont need to sell a movie. well they do, because their last few films have bombed, joel silver needs to get his ass away from them, i dont know why they still get money to make movies.

the only thing they did decent was the matrix (which the stole ) but other than that, i dont see the point of them, i really fucking dislike them.


fucking pricks


thoughts?
Sounds more like a personal issue.

Terrence Mallick doesn't do interviews either, do you hate him too?

Wachowski bros. don't need to sell a movie. Their past films sell them for them.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-20-2008, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digifruitella View Post
Sounds more like a personal issue.

Terrence Mallick doesn't do interviews either, do you hate him too?

Wachowski bros. don't need to sell a movie. Their past films sell them for them.

this is a place for personal opinions, so yeah it is personal hate.

i never said that i hate everyone that doesnt do interviews. i said i hate the fact that these particular two think they can make shitty movies, and still expect anyone to give a shit about their next movie.



their past films aren't selling their new movies too well, since they only every did 3 things that anyone gives a shit about, and their last 2 films have bombed.

i wouldnt finance anything for these fucks.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-20-2008, 11:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by a7xfan View Post

their past films aren't selling their new movies too well, since they only every did 3 things that anyone gives a shit about, and their last 2 films have bombed.
They were three films that qualify as being in the past...


The last two didn't bomb financially:


The Matrix Reloaded


The Matrix Revolutons


If we're talking about their last two directed...
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-20-2008, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweek View Post
They were three films that qualify as being in the past...


The last two didn't bomb financially:


The Matrix Reloaded


The Matrix Revolutons


If we're talking about their last two directed...


i should have stated that i meant anything they were involved in heavily

v for vendetta

speed racer


i think joel silver is either really dumb, or just dilusional. i think he is expecting them to come up with something as good as the matrix. sorry but it aint happening.

ha, for all we know they could have stole the matrix idea, meaning they are TOTALLY pointless. fucking pricks!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-20-2008, 05:42 PM
Sophia Stewart who is suing them is also suing those involved with Terminator...

Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 07-15-2008, 07:41 AM
I'm not really sure about them. The only movie I've seen by them was Speed Racer, which was pretty good, so I'll give them an okay for now.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 07-15-2008, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redfiretruck View Post
I'm not really sure about them. The only movie I've seen by them was Speed Racer, which was pretty good, so I'll give them an okay for now.
GO! Rent The Matrix! I implore you!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 07-15-2008, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redfiretruck View Post
I'm not really sure about them. The only movie I've seen by them was Speed Racer, which was pretty good, so I'll give them an okay for now.
how old are you?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-15-2008, 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnLocke2342 View Post
how old are you?
Why does my age matter? I'm just trying to voice my opinions here.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 07-16-2008, 06:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redfiretruck View Post
Why does my age matter? I'm just trying to voice my opinions here.
your profile says your 15, bit retarded not just saying, since you have it open to the public anyways.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 07-16-2008, 01:59 PM
Nay. They burned out after the first Matrix (though I did like V for Vendetta).
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 07-16-2008, 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by a7xfan View Post
your profile says your 15, bit retarded not just saying, since you have it open to the public anyways.
Lol I edited my profile after that post- I figured if anyone really wanted to know they could work through some clicking instead of me just sharing.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-16-2008, 07:26 PM
EDIT: Nevermind

redfiretruck, they're asking your age because it's somewhat weird that someone over 15 hasn't seen "The Matrix", nothing important.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 07-15-2008, 08:11 AM
I dislike all, but one, of the films they've been involved with. The Matrix was quite good. Assassins was barely watchable. Bound was poor. The Matrix sequels were abysmal. V for Vendetta was one of the worst films i've ever seen.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump