Old 05-20-2008, 11:58 AM
Angelina Jolie Admits to Animal Abuse

(From Gawker)
Quote:
Heroin? S&M sex? BORING. The real nugget of sadism behind the unearthed video of actress-turned-self-righteous-humanitarian Angelina Jolie in the UK's Sun is her blasé confession about—whoops!—kind of killing her pets. She's worse than Paris Hilton, who got in trouble for neglecting her many chihuahuas—and worst of all, young Jolie, filmed rambling on in what the Sun calls a "drug den," thinks her forgetfulness is really cute, grinning sheepishly as she recounts the pets she's killed over the years: "I had a dog and I ended up beating him, and he got sick and... I've hurt so many—I am just not a good animal person... I had a rabbit that died, too... a cage fell on him..."

That happened when she was six. But then—

"I had a hamster... I took him in the shower. He died of pneumonia. I had a bunch of little lizards. My friend left them in the sun, and I came back and they were just... my snake, I tried to kill."

Haha! Soooo funny, especially coming from the U.N.'s Goodwill ambassador, who dresses in somber St. Johns suits while getting all preachy about what will really help New Orleans. Listen, drug use is forgivable, the S&M sex you refer to in this video is all well and good if you're into that sort of thing—but skipping through life leaving a trail of dead pets is truly a proof of idiocy. That's all.
She beat her dog and it died? Why would she even admit to something horrific like that? Wow... Not cool.

Age seems to be catching up with her as well. This is one of the worst pictures I have seen of her yet:

Old 05-20-2008, 12:10 PM
Even her own father Jon Voight says she's insane:

"Voight said that Jolie needed treatment for "serious mental problems" and that she wasn't responding to his attempts to get in touch with her because she knew he was "trying to reach her to get help."

And of course that infamous kiss to her brother. *shudders*

Old 05-20-2008, 12:13 PM
Hmmm.. It sounds alot to me like she saying 'I think the dog ended up eating him'.

Also - She doesn't look bad to me...
Old 05-20-2008, 12:30 PM
Hmm... Well here's the clip to the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yGZx8Yg9ho

I love how the guy was smoking crack right next to her in that awesome drug den.
Old 05-20-2008, 12:34 PM
Yeah, Its not a great video... Any idea how recent it is?

Still she is only human, I can't see that any normal person sitting there saying the stuff that she is, where she is, would be judged at all...

I don't really see much of the problem with it.
Old 05-20-2008, 12:40 PM
Why does it feel like I'm watching a deleted scene from Gummo?
Old 05-20-2008, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey View Post

She beat her dog and it died? Why would she even admit to something horrific like that? Wow... Not cool.
Wow, that's pretty creepy. I'm just hoping she won't act the same one day towards the half dozen kids she has.
Old 05-23-2008, 11:45 AM
I hated her before (despite her great performance in last year's A MIGHTY HEART), but I hate her even more now! Someone should beat her to death for what she did to that dog!
Old 05-23-2008, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonio141 View Post
Someone should beat her to death for what she did to that dog!
You've got to be fucking kidding me. She was a child when this happened, she didn't pull a Vick on us. As far as we know, this is all in the past and hasn't happened for 25+ years. Not to mention all the good she does with the UN surely overpowers any minor mishaps she had with a few animals when she was a child. Look, I love animals too, my fiance and I have a dog and cat. But at the same time there is a huge difference between an animal and a human being. Yes, what she did was very wrong, but she was a small girl. It seems to me she has righted her wrongs and moved along to do some very good things in this world. No one should "beat her to death for what she did to that dog." She's a person, it was a canine. There's a major difference.