#1  
Old 05-21-2011, 09:19 AM
Justin Timberlake is gay, Right?

I am of the opinion that Justin Timberlake is gay and is hiding it by appearing to date all these hot actresses. Think about it. He always seems to be with today's "hottest it gal". He dates or is rumored to be dating her for a while and then you see in some shitty mag that he is cheating and a couple months later he is dating a new "it" girl. Never marries. No kids. Never talks about the women he dates.

He just does not seem manly to me at all. I don't care if he is or not, but if he is, I would hope that he would not have to hide it and be who he is. I am still going to watch his movies. Just seems to Tom Cruise to me.

If it turns out he is 100% straight, he just might be my hero.


http://www.whosdatedwho.com/tpx_1346/justin-timberlake/
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-21-2011, 10:11 AM
Does it really matter that much to you?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-21-2011, 10:16 AM
Clearly, Timberlake is straight as Hell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0DeIqJm4vM
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-21-2011, 10:29 AM
He deflowered Britney Spears, credit where credit's due.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-23-2011, 07:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek237 View Post
He deflowered Britney Spears, credit where credit's due.
Actually it's been confirmed for a while now that she gave it up long before that (14 at the earliest)... not that she was fooling anyone. : P
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-21-2011, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erroneous View Post
I am of the opinion that Justin Timberlake is gay and is hiding it by appearing to date all these hot actresses. Think about it. He always seems to be with today's "hottest it gal". He dates or is rumored to be dating her for a while and then you see in some shitty mag that he is cheating and a couple months later he is dating a new "it" girl. Never marries. No kids. Never talks about the women he dates.

He just does not seem manly to me at all. I don't care if he is or not, but if he is, I would hope that he would not have to hide it and be who he is. I am still going to watch his movies. Just seems to Tom Cruise to me.

If it turns out he is 100% straight, he just might be my hero.


http://www.whosdatedwho.com/tpx_1346/justin-timberlake/
it's not the 1950's anymore...
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-21-2011, 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost in Space View Post
it's not the 1950's anymore...
Exactly! He can come out of the closet.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-21-2011, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erroneous View Post
Exactly! He can come out of the closet.
I suppose. Or you could throw your seemingly archaic version of manhood, marriage and a dutiful life out the window, and stop making retarded threads about peoples sexuality...
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-22-2011, 05:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erroneous View Post
Exactly! He can come out of the closet.
How long did you intend on being a member of this board?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-22-2011, 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeo4 View Post
How long did you intend on being a member of this board?
He's been banned before. Have no idea how or why he managed to get unbanned, but I suppose it doesn't matter at this point...
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 05-23-2011, 12:32 AM
Everybody always complains about threads like these but you guys should know that you are fueling the fire by responding to this thread. If you ignore it, eventually it goes away. That's my motto.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-21-2011, 11:16 AM
.

Last edited by SS-Block; 04-23-2015 at 03:01 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-21-2011, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS-Block View Post
Where do you see yourself in this fantasy of yours? spit roasted?
Hahahahahahaha

SS made a funny!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-21-2011, 12:04 PM
Someone doesn't fit your vision of masculinity therefor he simply must be gay? Am I right?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-21-2011, 12:48 PM
So the reasoning is: I always see him with attractive women, constantly moving from one to the other, so he must be gay?



Is George Clooney gay too?

I agree he doesn't meet traditional notions of masculinity: he's a professional dancer and was in a boy band fer chrissakes, but the natural conclusion based on what's known of his private life is that he's a lothario, not in the closet. It's not as though he's a Scientologist.

Last edited by QUENTIN; 05-21-2011 at 02:01 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 05-21-2011, 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolanar View Post
Someone doesn't fit your vision of masculinity therefor he simply must be gay? Am I right?
"False conceptions of masculinity are for those uncomfortable with their own sexuality."-Me!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-21-2011, 01:11 PM


"If Justin is gay then I'm a pretzel."
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 05-22-2011, 02:35 PM
The fact that this is being discussed is disgusting. This is 2011. Who gives a shit what he does in the privacy of his own bedroom?

The fact remains that people like him as an entertainer, he seems like a good guy, and he isn't hurting anybody.

His sexual preferences are his business and his business only.

Grow up, people.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump