Old 07-19-2011, 11:01 AM
Murdoch attacked at committee

amazing scenes!

Murdoch snr is hit

His daughter, um, I mean wife retaliated at the attacker with what appears to be a flying clothesline.

More news to follow.
Old 07-19-2011, 11:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-15r9zHjg8

Not quite the flying clothesline that I believed and hoped took place, but an impressive jump and slap nonetheless.
Old 07-19-2011, 11:42 AM
Tossing a foam pie at someone is an "attack"?
Old 07-19-2011, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QUENTIN View Post
Not quite a chainsaw attack bloodbath. Nonetheless it was an attack, or a thwarted attack.

Who knows what might have occurred had the attack not been thwarted. Polo mints shoved up the 80 year old's nose. Anything.

Last edited by SS-Block; 07-19-2011 at 12:27 PM..
Old 07-19-2011, 01:03 PM
Heh, this reminds me of that shoe trowing incident a while back. I can't recall where it happened, i want to say Israel but not sure, but there was some sort of announcement or court appearence and someone actually threw a shoe at one of the 2 guys on the podium!

I'm just waiting for the well planned water ballon attacks to strat happening, those should be good
Old 07-19-2011, 03:56 PM
Damn shame that Murdoch didn't have a heart attack from the incident... and then in grief his son commits suicide.... which then sends ripples of suicides through the entire News Corp empire that brings it down.
Old 07-19-2011, 09:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vesaker View Post
Heh, this reminds me of that shoe trowing incident a while back. I can't recall where it happened, i want to say Israel but not sure, but there was some sort of announcement or court appearence and someone actually threw a shoe at one of the 2 guys on the podium!
Yeah, it happened to some fuck named George Bush.
Old 07-19-2011, 06:33 PM
Quote:
Absolutely.
Old 07-19-2011, 09:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homyrrh View Post
My semantic issue wasn't that what he titled the thread was inaccurate, strictly speaking, but that it's sensationalist and therefore misleading - not unlike a News Corp headline actually.
Old 07-19-2011, 10:15 PM
Quote:
My semantic issue wasn't that what he titled the thread was inaccurate, strictly speaking, but that it's sensationalist and therefore misleading - not unlike a News Corp headline actually.
But of course, haven't you seen him in the NOTW thread saying that a) they shouldn't be punished because everyone else on Fleet Street is probably doing the same crimes and b) there's no proof Brooks, Coulson or the Murdochs physically hacked into the phones themselves so they shouldn't be charged.

There's no way for anyone to look good in this scenario. If you say they did it they're evil scumbags. If you say they didn't do it, then they were unaware of 4000+ people being hacked and are so incompetent that they don't deserve to have a job.

I'm all for fucking around with people who deserve it but when FOX is trying to paint this as NOTW being victims of hacking and acting like they're being wronged you don't start hacking News Corp sites or throwing a plate in an 80 year old man's face while he's co-operating.
Old 07-20-2011, 02:57 AM

Quote:
But more to the point. It's a waste of a perfectly good foam pie
Old 07-20-2011, 04:02 AM
Poor pie.
Old 07-20-2011, 06:04 AM

"You guys thought I was serious about that satanic death thing? GOTCHA!"
Old 07-19-2011, 11:54 AM
Rupert looks like Benjamin Button before he ages backwards.
Old 07-19-2011, 12:06 PM
Thanks, foam throwing 'anarchist,' for taking a good chance at putting a dent in Murdoch's empire and destroying it with a childish act.