Old 10-05-2011, 11:25 PM
Is this guy a contender for biggest Superman fan?

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2011/10/...come-superman/

Quote:
Herbert Chavez is an Philippine man who not only adores Superman, but wants to be like him, to the extent that he has had his face, his body physically altered through surgery to be more like his fictional idol. Chin, nose, lips, eyes, skin, thighs…

Edit: The picture isn't showing so you'll just have to click on the link.

Last edited by Matchbox225; 10-05-2011 at 11:57 PM..
Old 10-05-2011, 11:44 PM
What a waste of time, money, and effort. Be a dedicated fan yes,. But don't all but remove your own persona. To be something you are not is vain, and imho, stupid.
Old 10-06-2011, 12:38 AM
I feel bad for this guy. I don't know why, but I just feel so incredibly bad for him.
Old 10-06-2011, 12:52 AM
It's a shame people are so insecure about themselves they feel the need to become someone else.
Old 10-06-2011, 01:26 AM
He should get his money back, because no amount of plastic surgery would make him look like Superman. It's fucking pathetic, and I don't feel bad for the cunt at all. Piss on him! He has that kinda money to blow on bullshit like that? He deserves what he gets, stupid prick!
Old 10-06-2011, 02:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trail_Blazer View Post
He should get his money back, because no amount of plastic surgery would make him look like Superman. It's fucking pathetic, and I don't feel bad for the cunt at all. Piss on him! He has that kinda money to blow on bullshit like that? He deserves what he gets, stupid prick!
I love this guy
Old 10-06-2011, 02:09 AM
I can't stop laughing at those pictures. It's like Jim Jarmusch meets Harmony Korine.
Old 10-07-2011, 07:30 AM
Now all he has to do is move to Antarctica and live in a giant ice castle he fashions by hand and he'll be living the dream.
He'll expire from hypothermia first but if you want the full Superman experience...
Old 10-07-2011, 09:06 AM
Good for him. Follow your dreams. At least he stayed a man. He could have gone and transformed into Lois Lane. Now that would be creepy
Old 10-07-2011, 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erroneous View Post
Good for him. Follow your dreams. At least he stayed a man. He could have gone and transformed into Lois Lane. Now that would be creepy
Give him time. He may turn that way after he gets sick of wearing those red plastic dick togs and that cheap cape.
Lots of young males turn gay and/or transvestite. He may be the world's very first male Lois Lane somewhere down the track.
Old 10-07-2011, 08:55 PM
Well those images l posted are gone now maybe it is the link

Well it is true that he chose superman as a role model but to look like him is silly
Old 10-07-2011, 09:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
Well it is true that he chose superman as a role model but to look like him is silly
life is silly ..... extreme ppl make me lol