Old 12-07-2011, 03:00 PM
Transformers 4

Fuck yeah! Bay is getting back in the Transformers saddle one more time.

Not sure what the heck the story is going to be about. They pretty much killed off the best bad guy. The joblo article refers to going into the history of the series. If that is true, there are good places it can go.

Personally, I think he should reboot the story. Most of us love the CGI, just not the story beyond the first one. I think if they reboot, Bay could be doing Transformers movies til the end of days.

I hope it does not go by the way of Shrek 4 and just die. Thank goodness for foreign grosses. Bring back Megan Fox Please. I am willing to bet she will do just about anything at this point to get a second shot. Could make for some fun revenge by Bay. And who wouldn't want to see that?
Old 12-07-2011, 03:09 PM
Considering how much he didn't give a shit about the Transformers in the last one, I predict that the film will be about Sam getting married to that girl (I forgot her name) and the transformers have to fight the deceptions because they stole her vale. Then we'll see shots of Tuturro in his underwear, Sam's mom high off white-out, and some other stereotypical outlandish character used for comedy.

Oh, and those two annoying little shit robots will be back most likely. Thankfully, I won't be. God speed Michael Bay!
Old 12-07-2011, 03:11 PM
LOL! please! do we REALLY need another cgi filled mess in this franchise?? truly some of the worst modern films made, absolutely dreadful shite.
Old 12-07-2011, 03:13 PM
I'm expecting Bay to announce that he'll be returning to direct two films back-to-back or he's developing a brand new story, with new characters, that spans over three films making it a new trilogy. I know I'm in the minority here for one of the people who thought Dark of the Moon was the worst one of the three, and goes to show with more explosions and cleavage, the more money a movie will make. I'm going to assume we're going to see Unicron in the next one on the account that every other villain is dead.
Old 12-07-2011, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jig Saw 123 View Post
I'm expecting Bay to announce that he'll be returning to direct two films back-to-back or he's developing a brand new story, with new characters, that spans over three films making it a new trilogy. I know I'm in the minority here for one of the people who thought Dark of the Moon was the worst one of the three, and goes to show with more explosions and cleavage, the more money a movie will make. I'm going to assume we're going to see Unicron in the next one on the account that every other villain is dead.
I really liked the second one. No, I am not kidding. The third was ok, but the worst of the 3. I would like to see a story with the Quints. This way they can rewrite the original Quint story and tie is back to the cube in the first one. Now the Quints want to fuck with Earth and the Autobots fight them. I want it to go back to the whole Their war, our world concept.

One smart move would be to invite Bruckheimer to help produce.
Old 12-07-2011, 03:58 PM
Im in for it. Popcorn flick.
Old 12-07-2011, 04:01 PM
TF1 was aiiight. TF2 was shiiiiiiiite. TF3 was shiiiiiiiiite. TF4 will be shiiiiiiiite.
Old 12-07-2011, 05:23 PM
Well, can't say I'm surprised. As much as this series is the premiere shitting ground for interweb film geeks that didn't stop me from digging the first and third entry.

The only thing I ask of Bay is this: If you introduce another popular villain, don't make their role nothing but an extended cameo! Shockwave got the shaft in part 3, yo!
Old 12-08-2011, 08:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
TF1 was aiiight. TF2 was shiiiiiiiite. TF3 was shiiiiiiiiite. TF4 will be shiiiiiiiite.
This.
Old 12-07-2011, 03:42 PM
i liked all 3 TF films even though i had my own personal problems. fortunately, i didn't let those problems ruin the whole viewing experience. it would be interesting to see what Bay does with the 4th film... however, i wouldn't mind if someone else took a shot at the TF movie franchise either. although i wouldn't mind a nice long break before starting up again. not too long though cause Peter Cullen isn't getting any younger and i wouldn't want anyone else voicing Prime.