Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Movie Talk! > Celeb Talk/Gossip
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-14-2012, 08:05 PM
Glenn Beck Says George Lucas Should Be "Tried for Movie Crimes"

Glenn Beck took some time from talking about President Obama on his radio show to make a few comments about George Lucas and his two movies, the 3D re-release of "Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace" and "Red Tails." To summarize... Beck's not happy. "Here's an idea, why don't the people at your little ranch, why don't they use all the CGI to make you (Lucas) go away. You're wrecking good movies," he said. "I don’t know how he does it. You can take somebody like Natalie Portman and all of a sudden she's awful on screen? Awful!”

Beck went on to trash Jake Lloyd's performance as the young Anakin Skywalker. "[Lucas] could have gotten any kid – any kid – Jesus. Jesus could have been teaching at the temple, on the stairs, and they could have said, 'Hang on, we've been looking for you because George Lucas wants you to play Anakin Skywalker,' and Jesus would have said yes to that. Who does he get? He gets the worst actor on the planet. This is one of the worst movies I have ever seen in my life."

Regarding "Red Tails," Beck said: "I would like him at least tried for movie crimes. I'm not going for the death penalty, but you could talk me into it. I saw 'Red Tails,' which is one of the best stories, and I think all of the Tuskegee Airmen should come back and just riddle his compound."

Source: THR

Old 02-14-2012, 08:13 PM
...and what's the deal with Yo-Yos?
Old 02-14-2012, 08:51 PM
Err, yeah, Lucas is wrecking the Phantom Menace with its 3D conversion.
Old 02-14-2012, 09:05 PM
....................................where was he 14 years ago?
Old 02-15-2012, 05:48 AM
Why doesn't that whackjob go back to thinking up crackpot conspiracy theories against all Christian Americans?
Old 02-15-2012, 08:13 AM
He should be tried for faking news
Old 02-15-2012, 06:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post

Glenn Beck took some time from talking about President Obama on his radio show to make a few comments about George Lucas and his two movies, the 3D re-release of "Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace" and "Red Tails." To summarize... Beck's not happy. "Here's an idea, why don't the people at your little ranch, why don't they use all the CGI to make you (Lucas) go away. You're wrecking good movies," he said. "I don’t know how he does it. You can take somebody like Natalie Portman and all of a sudden she's awful on screen? Awful!”
So Glenn Beck thought the prequels were good movies?
Old 02-18-2012, 01:11 AM
Glen who?
Old 02-18-2012, 01:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemovies View Post
Glen who?
Glen Shit-4-Brains