Old 03-05-2012, 09:37 PM
Movie Gifs Thread

Movie Gifs Thread

I present to you a showcase for my movie gifs that I have made over the last few years. Much like ElderPredator's celebrity gif topic that he made a few years back in the celebrity forum. I realize that we also have a random picture thread, but this is a bit different. I will also showcase avatars that I have made. Plus, current projects. Lastly, I will take any requests in here, accept ideas, and also comments, and/or feedback.

I humbly ask that the mods don't close this topic, and I will update it regularly with new material. All of my gifs are best viewed in Mozilla FireFox. And, no. I am not trying to plug my site. Infact, it's been offline for 3 weeks now. But that doesn't stop me from sharing my hobby, as others have done, with you all. All animations will be displayed as text links only or within spoiler tags, so as not to bog down anyone's net speed. Please feel free to use any of my gifs. But host them yourself, or they will not work on my site anymore.

Animations will be posted in no specific order or preference. Below are a few regular gifs to get started with...

Spoiler:

Aeon Flux

Spiderman

A-Team

3 Stooges

AVP

Babylon

Bad Teacher

Batman Begins

Battleship

Conan

www.moviegifs.net

Last edited by God of War; 03-10-2012 at 09:21 PM..
Old 03-05-2012, 09:55 PM
Very cool boss, well done!

Old 03-05-2012, 10:03 PM
Haha. Thanks, dude. I also make girly gifs as well. Below are 2 test animations for the Somavision cgi girl.

Spoiler:

Test 1

Test 2

www.moviegifs.net

Last edited by God of War; 03-10-2012 at 09:21 PM..
Old 03-05-2012, 11:02 PM
The girl ones are hypnotising.
Old 03-06-2012, 09:28 PM
I agree with Viking. Titty shaking hypnosis!

GoW, I'm debating on whether I wanna ask ya about possibly making me a GIF avatar at some point in time. I'm just trying to decide exactly WHAT I would want it to be. I'll keep thinking it over, as you seem to enjoy putting things together for other Schmoes and you're quite good at it.
Old 03-07-2012, 06:02 PM
Yeah, those plastic boobies are hypnotic, guyz. Any type gif you want, Jaw. I see you change your avatar alot.
Remember, gifs can also be used on your MFC profile etc. So, the sky is the limit. More regular gifs below...

Spoiler:

127 Hours

Daybreakers

Diehard 4

Divide

Fantastic 4

Fast & Furious

Fearless

Johnny English

Goon

Indiana 4

www.moviegifs.net

Last edited by God of War; 03-10-2012 at 09:22 PM..
Old 03-17-2012, 07:24 AM
A few BIGGISH gifs...

Spoiler:
Old 04-05-2012, 01:06 AM

I think it's time for some Scrat gifs... I love Scrat.
Spoiler:
Old 04-24-2012, 02:08 PM
Don't quit on us now, GoW.

Old 07-11-2012, 01:09 AM
Ok, Red. Well, it's been quite sometime since I even made a gif. But I just saw this from Fun Size and I had to capture the idiocy...

Spoiler: