Old 04-04-2012, 04:22 PM
Michael Bay buys Halloween Rights!

Sigh, Is this a good thing?

Full Story here: http://welivefilm.com/news-will-mich...from-the-dead/
Old 04-04-2012, 04:31 PM
If it turns out like the Texas Chainsaw remake I will be more than ok with it.

If it turns out otherwise, No thanks.
Old 04-04-2012, 04:44 PM
So now Hollywood is to the point where they're remaking films a second time?
Old 04-05-2012, 06:32 PM
Haha^

Did Michael Bay produce Friday the 13th? That was pretty damn bad. The problem with Michael Bay is he lacks any kind of inspiration. He doesn't have much artistic vision other than to make money and have gory loud kills.

The Texas Chainsaw remake was very decent but that was almost 8 years ago.

Does John Carpenter make money off of these remakes? I'm sure he does. I know he does not watch them.

Michael Bay hired a completely unexperienced and awful director for Friday the 13th and I fear he will do the same for Halloween remakes.

And it seems as though he is also responsible for the worst remake I have ever tried to watch A Nightmare on Elm St. If you like it fine, but being a HUGE fan of the Original and the rest of the series, the remake is a disgrace. Lacks ANY kind of imagination.

Michael Bay is a problem for anyone that likes 70s and 80s horror.

He also NEVER directs horror. He just puts his money behind big names like Friday the 13th and capitalizes while letting some other Director butcher the film.
Old 04-05-2012, 10:04 PM
Halloween II (2009) was the equivalent of getting someone squeezes your balls until they pop for an hour and a half. Hearing this news, I am just hoping that the ball squeezing won't last as long.

PS: Michael Bay is a cunt.
Old 04-06-2012, 01:56 AM
Why am I not suprised by this completely tasteless move?

Oh well, I gave up years ago and I haven't watched a new horror film since Paranormal Activity came out.