Old 05-18-2012, 06:25 PM
Awwww helllll no!

"Will Smith ATTACKS Kissy Reporter"

http://www.tmz.com/2012/05/18/will-s...laps-reporter/

Pretty funny video of some Ukranian reporter getting way too friendly with Will Smith and the results are hilarious (imo!).
Old 05-18-2012, 10:14 PM
"ATTACKS"?

More like girl slaps.
Old 05-18-2012, 11:10 PM
ATTACKS !!

The exageration is hilarious . He was rude tho and could have handled the situation better. Will Smith doesn't have a lot of Italian friends I guess.

At least Ben Affleck got it right for Jersey Girl ... my new movie sucked so i'd rather grope you than talk about it. He's a trooper ... and probably drunk too !

Last edited by Dirtyfrog; 05-19-2012 at 01:49 AM..
Old 05-18-2012, 11:30 PM
That fuckin' asshole shouldn't be trying to make out with celebrities.... I don't care if they're the same sex or not. That was some fucking bullshit, and that prick IS lucky Will didn't sucker punch his fucking ass!
Old 05-19-2012, 09:38 AM
*Drop the beat*

"Now THIS is a story all about how
This guy stole a smooch and I slapped him in the mouth
So I'd like to tell a story, just have yourself a seat
If a reporter tries to kiss me, Imma slap him in his teeth

Uncle Phil might have something to say about this...

This is a bizarre world we live in.
Old 05-19-2012, 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtyfrog View Post
[B]
At least Ben Affleck got it right for Jersey Girl ... my new movie sucked so i'd rather grope you than talk about it. He's a trooper ... and probably drunk too !
I never saw that before... that's fuckin' hilarious. I love it. He would never get away with that in the U.S.

As for the Will Smith thing... I would've probably done something similar, if not more harsh. If the dude is known for that kinda thing, then he really needs to find something else to do.
Like, if he wanted to bend me over or something - ok. But a kiss on the mouth is a little too personal!
Old 05-19-2012, 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KcMsterpce View Post
But a kiss on the mouth is a little too personal!
Tom Cruise is the only man allowed to kiss him on the mouth.
Old 05-19-2012, 12:31 PM
I don't blame him for the way he acted. Smith was there to promote a movie, wave, and answer questions for reporters. That kissing reporter crossed the line and deserved what he got . . . if not more.