Old 05-29-2012, 08:21 AM
Inktip Pitch Summit

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone here has been to the Inktip pitch summit or anything similar. I have a plan to go there within the next 4 years with hopefully 3 completed scripts and before I invest the money in flying over to America from Australia and all the other costs involved I want to know if it could possibly be worth it or if it's a complete waste of time.
Old 05-29-2012, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixman78 View Post
Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone here has been to the Inktip pitch summit or anything similar. I have a plan to go there within the next 4 years with hopefully 3 completed scripts and before I invest the money in flying over to America from Australia and all the other costs involved I want to know if it could possibly be worth it or if it's a complete waste of time.
I dont think it would be worth it, to you. Its a long way to go, when you could just as easily put your script on Inktip instead. Its a worthwhile site.
Old 05-31-2012, 02:38 AM
I suppose your right as long as putting the script up would be as effective as actually pitching the script face to face. I know it's a lot of money but it's also something that I want to do just to experience it. It's a long term plan as I have one script done and working on the second now and I have to polish them till I'm 100% satisfied, register them and even get them reviewed by a professional, all of which costs money.
Old 06-15-2012, 02:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamjohnson View Post
I dont think it would be worth it, to you. Its a long way to go, when you could just as easily put your script on Inktip instead. Its a worthwhile site.
So inktip is a good site and worth the money it cost to put your script on? I asked this question and about inktip once a while ago and never recieved an answer.