Old 07-18-2012, 12:17 AM
Anyone Like to Read Horror Stories?

Hello everyone,
I realize the main purpose of this forum is to discuss horror movies, but I was wondering how many of you here like to read horror fiction. Iím asking because I just published a new short story to the Kindle store, and itís in the horror genre.

Iíd really like to get some reviews on Amazon for the piece, and Iím willing to give out a few complementary copies to people who are willing to read and review it.

If youíd be interested in getting the story for free and writing a quick review once youíve read it, you can either post your email address below, or send it to me via PM. Once you do Iíll get a copy out to you ASAP!

Thanks!
Dan
Old 07-18-2012, 12:47 AM
I do! I write stories and novels myself! It is weird because I almost posted a similar post! Would love to check out your story!
Old 07-18-2012, 01:01 AM
Thanks Dark Minister! It would be great to get your feedback. Can you give me an email address where I can send the story to you? You can send it to me via PM if you don't want to post it publicly.

Also I can send the story in Kindle format or just as a .pdf, whichever you prefer.

Dan

Last edited by Dan723; 07-18-2012 at 01:23 AM..
Old 07-18-2012, 01:42 AM
Cool. You can shoot it to me at spideyman2002@yahoo.com

Thanks!
Old 07-18-2012, 02:30 AM
I do but i just cannot tolerate reading an e-book .... gimme a good old physical novel anyday. I'm a big Dean R. Koontz & Ramsey Campbell fan.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:12 AM
I read a lot of horror novels. Reading Duma Key at the moment.