Old 07-24-2012, 08:33 PM
Christian Bale flat out rules

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...=entertainment

What a great guy!

Old 07-24-2012, 08:47 PM
i posted nearly the same article in the TDKR Aurora Colorado Shooting thread, but i think it got overlooked with all the arguing about guns and such. yes, Bale is a class act!
Old 07-24-2012, 09:27 PM
I have a feeling he did this so that people on internet forums would say "Christian Bale flat out rules".

If he was sincere, he wouldn't have made a public media event out of it. He did the same thing with that reporter prisoner because it was relevant to a movie he was promoting. If he wasn't promoting that film, he would never have done that. Same here. He has been on an image reinvention campaign since that Terminator Salvation fiasco.
Old 07-24-2012, 09:30 PM
If the dude is using his money and time to do something nice, don't shit on him. Plus, he needs to keep doing nice things from his earlier issues. Keep up the good work man
Old 07-24-2012, 09:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erroneous View Post
If the dude is using his money and time to do something nice,
And he has to make sure the entire world knows he is doing something nice or else it would be pointless.
Old 07-24-2012, 09:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
And he has to make sure the entire world knows he is doing something nice or else it would be pointless.
Do you hate the guy (Bale) or something? What'd he ever do to you?
Old 07-24-2012, 09:36 PM
Quote:
So the fuck what? Why do you care? Why does it matter to you? I like to hear nice stories every now and then and not just when people fuck up. I don't care if he had every news outlet in the world on speed dial. He does not have to do it and he is. Why does it hurt to get credit for it.
Old 07-24-2012, 09:42 PM
Quote:
No offense, but who cares what you or the rest of the world thinks? If it makes a difference and lifts the spirits of the victims, then it's worthwhile.

Now, he should visit the killer and recreate the scene in Dark Knight where Batman interrogates Joker. I mean, if he REALLY wants to be Joker, right?
Old 07-24-2012, 11:38 PM
Quote:
First off pull your head out of your idiotic ass. Bale was brought in without anyone knowing, hidden from the media. An ambulance took him directly past all the cameras and into the ERs ambulance bay. All the pictures you see came from the victim's phones/twitter.It was not until his visit was almost over that the media actually found out and they got pics of him leaving. He did not do this to promote a movie, he did this because it is obvious to anyone that he feels bad and wanted to do something positive. Like everyone involved with the movie, it must really suck to know you poured so much effort and time into something like this movie and to know people were out there to enjoy it and to have their lives forever changed in such a negative way. That every time they hear a review or see a poster or dvd cover for it, they will be reminded of what happened. So the guy wanted to go and provide some comfort and you have people like yourself who only see something negative about it. This is what is fucked up with the world today. Negativity like yours is pathetic.
Old 07-25-2012, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Christian Bale isn't responsible for all of this media attention. He's fuckin' Batman - Everyone that saw him took pictures, posted shit on facebook and twitter... I highly doubt that Bale notified the media before visiting people in a hospital.
Old 07-25-2012, 09:23 PM
Quote:
Christian didnt have to visit the injured he done it through feeling for what they went through
Old 07-24-2012, 09:31 PM
Totally awesome guy. Much respect for doing what he did, when he didn't have to at all.