Old 08-09-2012, 07:53 PM
Katy Perry: Part Of Me (9/18) Full Press Release

The 2012 combination documentary & concert film “Katy Perry Part of Me” is coming to both Blu-ray Disc and Blu-ray 3D on September 18th via Paramount Home Entertainment according to an early alert to retailers. I had previously reported on this back in July but it seems the release date has since changed, as it had originally been slated for the 4th. It’s now been pushed back two weeks but is definitely coming out in September. Tech specs for the release include full 1080p Hi-Def video and DTS-HD Master Audio sound — presumably in either a 5.1 or 7.1 configuration. Both of the versions will be in the form of a “combo pack” with a DVD, Digital Copy and UltraViolet digital copy included. The Blu-ray 3D will also include a Blu-ray Disc version with the film in 2D. Both versions are available for PRE-ORDER over at Amazon with the Blu-ray Disc carrying a $21.99 price tag and the Blu-ray 3D carrying a $27.99 price tag.

Info regarding bonus materials has now surfaced. They are said to include over an hour of never-before-seen content. A somewhat detailed list of bonus materials set to be included are listed below.

•‘Last Friday Night’ Full Concert Performance
•‘Waking Up in Vegas’ Full Concert Performance
•The Making of Wide Awake
•Girl and a Guitar
•Katy’s BFF
•The Grammys You’ll Never Take Away From Me
•California Dreams Tour: Behind the Scenes
•…and More!

http://www.highdefdiscnews.com/?p=87788

Last edited by Ruly2; 08-10-2012 at 07:18 AM..
Old 08-13-2012, 07:34 PM
the Full Press Release is here

AUDIENCES OF ALL AGES WILL CELEBRATE THE SUMMER’S BIGGEST MOVIE MUSIC EVENT COMING HOME SEPTEMBER 18TH!

KATY PERRY: PART OF ME

Blu-ray™/DVD Combo Delivers a Backstage Pass and Intimate Look at the Superstar Along with Behind-the-Scenes Footage and Concert Performances Not Seen in Theaters

Every Package Includes a Pink Ticket and One Will Transport a Winner
to Meet Katy!*

HOLLYWOOD, Calif. – (August 13, 2012) The fun, glamorous, heartbreaking, inspiring, crazy, magical, passionate, and honest mad diary of one of the biggest performers on the planet blasts off when the KATY PERRY: Part of Me movie debuts on Blu-ray and DVD (both with UltraViolet™), On Demand and for Digital Download on September 18, 2012 from Paramount Home Media Distribution. Giving fans unprecedented access to the real life of the music sensation, KATY PERRY: Part of Me exposes the hard work, dedication and phenomenal talent of a girl who remained true to herself and her vision in order to achieve her dreams. Featuring rare behind-the-scenes interviews, personal moments between Katy and her friends, and all-access footage of rehearsals, choreography, Katy’s signature style and more, KATY PERRY: Part of Me reveals the singer’s unwavering belief that if you can be yourself, then you can be anything.

KATY PERRY: Part of Me will be available in a Blu-ray/DVD combo with a Digital Copy and UltraViolet, a three-disc Blu-ray 3D™/Blu-ray/DVD combo set with a Digital Copy and UltraViolet that includes the film in high definition and 3D for the ultimate immersive experience, and on DVD. Both combo sets boast new, never-before-seen footage, more of Katy off-stage and on, behind-the-scenes of the California Dreams tour and much, much more. In addition, every Blu-ray and DVD available for sale in the 48 contiguous United States will include a Pink Ticket that gives fans a chance to win awesome prizes, including a once-in-a-lifetime grand prize: meeting Katy herself! (See www.katyperrypinkticket.com* for complete rules and details). Offering tremendous value and hours of entertainment for fans of all ages, the DVD, Blu-ray/DVD Combo and three-disc set will be available as low as $15.99, $21.99 and $27.99 respectively.

All Blu-ray and DVD releases available for purchase will be enabled with UltraViolet, a new way to collect, access and enjoy movies. With UltraViolet, consumers can add movies to their digital collection in the cloud, and then stream or download them – reliably and securely – to a variety of devices.

KATY PERRY: Part of Me Blu-ray/DVD Combo Pack

The KATY PERRY: Part of Me Blu-ray is presented in 1080p high definition with English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio and English Audio Description and English, English SDH, French, Spanish and Portuguese subtitles. The DVD in the combo pack is presented in widescreen enhanced for 16:9 TVs with English 5.1 Dolby Digital and English Audio Description and English, French, Spanish and Portuguese subtitles. The pack includes:

Blu-ray (Disc 1)
Feature film in high definition
Behind the Scenes of the California Dreams Tour

DVD (Disc 2)
Feature film in standard definition

KATY PERRY: Part of Me Blu-ray 3D/Blu-ray/DVD Combo Pack

The KATY PERRY: Part of Me Blu-ray 3D/Blu-ray/DVD combo includes all of the above, in addition to a Blu-ray 3D disc with the feature film presented in 1080p high definition with English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio and English Audio Description and English, English SDH, French, Spanish and Portuguese subtitles.

KATY PERRY: Part of Me will also be available as a single-disc DVD.

Insurge Pictures presents an Imagine Entertainment/Perry Productions/Direct Management Production in association with AEG Live and EMI Music North America: “Katy Perry: Part of Me.” Executive producers Craig Brewer, Randy Phillips, Michael Rosenberg, Erica Huggins, Edward Lovelace and James Hall. Produced by Brian Grazer, Katy Perry, Martin Kirkup, Bradford Cobb and Steven Jensen. Directed by Dan Cutforth and Jane Lipsitz.

About Paramount Home Media Distribution
Paramount Home Media Distribution (PHMD) is part of Paramount Pictures Corporation (PPC), a global producer and distributor of filmed entertainment. PPC is a unit of Viacom (NASDAQ: VIAB, VIA), a leading content company with prominent and respected film, television and digital entertainment brands. The PHMD division oversees PPC’s home entertainment, digital and television distribution activities worldwide. The division is responsible for the sales, marketing and distribution of home entertainment content on behalf of Paramount Pictures, Paramount Animation, Paramount Vantage, Paramount Classics, Insurge Pictures, MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, CBS and PBS and for providing home entertainment fulfillment services for DreamWorks Animation Home Entertainment. PHMD additionally manages global licensing of studio content and distribution across worldwide digital and television distribution platforms including online, mobile and portable devices and emerging technologies.

KATY PERRY The Movie: Part of Me

Street Date: September 18, 2012
Runtime: 93 minutes
U.S. Rating: PG for some suggestive content, language and thematic elements
Canadian Rating: PG
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/t/32...y#post_3961686

Personal note: Looks like MTV has nothing to do with the DVD/BLU or 3D release even though MTV partnered with Paramount for the theatrical release of the film.

Last edited by Ruly2; 08-13-2012 at 07:40 PM..
Old 08-13-2012, 07:59 PM
WALMART: Katy Perry: Part Of Me (Limited Autographed Edition)

Katy Perry: Part Of Me (Limited Autographed Edition) (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy + UltraViolet) (Exclusive) (Widescreen)
$19.96
item is avalible IF you can preorder it. There are accounts of customers orders being cancelled due to "Limited Quantities" being made.

Movie Description
The following content was provided by the publisher.

WHILE THEY LAST! This version includes a bonus postcard autographed by Katy Perry that can be used as the Blu-ray packaging cover or collected & framed on your wall.

Only at Walmart!: Katy Perry is living proof that if you just be yourself, you can be anything! Get an inside look into the real Katy Perry and find out how this regular California girl with big dreams became one of the biggest stars in the world. This "fascinating glimpse at an inspiring story" is your chance to experience Katy Perry's teenage dream come true.

"Last Friday Night" Full Concert Performance, "The Making of 'Wide Awake'", "Girl and a Guitar", "Katy's BFF", "Waking Up in Vegas" Full Concert Performance, "The Grammys You'll Never Take Away From Me", "California Dreams Tour: Behind the Scenes".

While They Last! This version includes a bonus postcard autographed by Katy Perry that can be used as the Blu-ray packaging cover or collected and framed on your wall. Now Includes Instant Streaming with UltraViolet Copy.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Katy-Perry...creen/21289476

here is someone who's order was cancelled:
http://forum.blu-ray.com/showpost.ph...2&postcount=62
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	0003242912014_500X500.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	89.6 KB
ID:	10399  
Old 08-21-2012, 09:07 AM
New 3D Bluray cover!

source:http://www.hidefninja.com/2012/08/14...for-september/