Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Movie Talk! > Celeb Talk/Gossip
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-03-2012, 12:24 PM
Jason Biggs in hot water over comments on Twiitter

http://www.examiner.com/article/shou...sault-comments

here are some of the tweets

I‘d totes dip a pinky or two in Paul Ryan’s wife’s bleached asshole (she obvs bleaches her asshole). #RNC

I bet there’s footage somewhere of Paul Ryan jerking off to a close-up photo of his widow’s peak. #RNC

“@godissanta420: @jasonbiggs How dare you ignore Ann Romney’s asshole. Ur un-American.” Sorry ur right. I bet hers is un-bleached and hairy.

Clint Eastwood talking to a non-responsive stool sorta sums up Christianity in a nutshell, huh Republicans? #RNC
Old 09-03-2012, 12:33 PM
I see no problem with any of that.
Old 09-03-2012, 12:51 PM
He is in hot water with one shitty writer from the Examiner?!

Who cares!

His Christianity tweet is pretty comical (and spot on)!
Old 09-03-2012, 01:30 PM
Typical liberal, no respect for anyone or their beliefs unless it is the hot button support cause in hollywood this week.
Old 09-03-2012, 02:01 PM
Okay the first three tweets are disgusting and totally uncalled for. The last one was funny though.
Old 09-03-2012, 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNet View Post
He is in hot water with one shitty writer from the Examiner?!
Did you read the article?
A lot of parents are upset that Nickelodeon would employ a guy that spews that kind of vulgar stuff.

Personally, I have absolutely no problem with it. I'm all for free speech but what he said was not smart on his part and he could lose his job over it.
Old 09-03-2012, 03:04 PM
I'm a believer that anything can be funny. But none of that was funny. The stuff about the women is especially classless... those ladies have kids (some pretty young) and shouldn't be subjected to that kind of childishness.

Also good to know that in Biggs' world, no Democrats are Christians.
Old 09-03-2012, 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceD View Post
I'm a believer that anything can be funny. But none of that was funny. The stuff about the women is especially classless... those ladies have kids (some pretty young) and shouldn't be subjected to that kind of childishness.

Also good to know that in Biggs' world, no Democrats are Christians.
I'm sure he knows that. The extreme right brings this on themselves.
Old 09-03-2012, 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by echo_bravo View Post
Did you read the article?
A lot of parents are upset that Nickelodeon would employ a guy that spews that kind of vulgar stuff.
I'm surprised they even hired a guy who is best-known for American Pie. The audience for this new TMNT show doesn't use Twitter and probably will never hear about any of this so there's no point in really firing him other than the fact that he's a total pig.
Old 09-17-2012, 11:56 PM
Meh...

I don't really care about his comments. I really don't get the hardcore Liberal or Conservative thing, but I don't really take issue with those that are. It's not my thing. And I really can't see Nickelodeon getting all that upset with him over these tweets. This guy's entire career was built on him f**king a pie on screen. If they wanted a good wholesome guy, they could have cast a handful of people who wouldn't have turned into vulgar nutjobs until much later.

Leave it to trashy tabloid journalists to turn the comments of a B-List actor into a controversy. The only thing this story accomplishes is pisses off conservatives, maybe gets a chuckle out of liberals, and leaves the rest of us wondering how this is news.