Old 10-04-2012, 11:53 PM
Do You Know Someone Who Has Trouble Reading And Writing

Before you answer

Yes you know me as one who is not very good with her spelling

i feel as thought people look so down on people like me even though we try our best to get by

I feel sad that people have very deep opinion of this
I feel as though there are people worsr of than me at least you can see that it is only some words l might not say proberly like the one l have just made now

I have known people like three of my workmates who couldnt spell or speak english but through education they were able to learn english and get there degree even though it was hard

Anyway today it made me realize that people not only me have this problem

I know also of a woman who's parents prefered to drink there money away than send there child to school that woman still cant spell basic words

But she was able to hide her problem and went on to be able to work in certain jobs that didnt need reading and writing skills

Also she got her drivers liences not sure how she did it because you have to read a book before you go for your learners

She did have people who spelt out the words or showed her what she was doing wrong but she got by

Anyway l feel as though life isnt fair and l feel one should not be judged on your english speaking or writinf skills

Look at the person underneath before you judge

it is hard getting by even though you have your downers
Old 10-05-2012, 12:37 AM
whoops...

Last edited by God of War; 10-05-2012 at 12:40 AM..
Old 10-05-2012, 12:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
Yes you know me as one who is not very good with her spelling. i feel as thought people look so down on people like me even though we try our best to get by
Nobody is perfect, Bondgirl. Nobody. We all have our short comings. Your consistent grammatical errors on this message board neither bothers me, or offends me in the least. Although, in the past, I have seen some people here make fun of you for that very reason. I think they should take a look at themselves, and maybe then they'll understand that it's not only wrong, but also unfair to put others in the minority over such things as not being able to spell, read, or write properly. Not everyone is fortunate to receive proper schooling, or education. I was very lucky. I can read, write, understand, and troll very well, thank you.

PS - BG, I once suggested that you use the spelling check option. It will help you. It's also handy for big words that can be easily miss spelt. Please try it.
Old 10-05-2012, 01:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
PS - BG, I once suggested that you use the spelling check option. It will help you. It's also handy for big words that can be easily miss spelt. Please try it.
Misspelled
Old 10-05-2012, 01:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaw2929 View Post
Misspelled
Who's Miss Spelt?
Old 10-05-2012, 01:16 AM
misspelt
Old 10-05-2012, 01:27 AM
Umm l was going to write something and deleted it by mistake

I should have used the copy and paste button

Oh yes sometimes when l am on the board l will see a few misspelt words in members posts but l would go saying anything

Ah isnt MISSPELT spelt like that

I did have a long post and l am disappointed that it didnt post proberly

Well you say about Spell Check

Where is it because l can never find the bloody thing
Old 10-05-2012, 01:38 AM
well .... the parade and the fanfare and the glitters around me tell me i should answer seriously.

Well i know someone who can't write and read .... limitation got him the "mr. fix-it" job at my old job .... he doesn't read the paper but he knows how to fix shit up : plumbing leaking , ringbell not ringing or shovelling when it snows. Basically , any paper he has to sign is just gibberish.

The guy makes the best of what he got .... we tried to make him go to school to learn ( my old job actually was willing to pay for it ) but nothing sticked.

It is managable but it's just like playing easy mode on a computer game when everyone plays normal ( well , at least ). People will make fun of you.

Personally , i don't feel good by surfing the wave ..... i want to ride the biggest wave ever . Brody would be proud !
Old 10-05-2012, 01:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by creekin111 View Post
Who's Miss Spelt?
Kinda what I was wonderin!
Old 10-05-2012, 01:38 AM
Ah yes maybe l should change my username to

MISS SPELT

Then members can be wary of me if they see me posting on this forum

Geez l was so angry before and l seem to have mellowed down abit