Old 11-01-2012, 10:33 PM
Taylor Swift can Not Deal With Men Who Cheat

http://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/who/ar...with-cheaters/

Well l have to agree with her on this

Men who cheat are arseholes and plus if you are not happy in a relationship you should leave it instead of hurting a person

One thing Taylor does do is write about the lovers who ahve left her some have good parts in her songs while other are rubbished

Old 11-01-2012, 10:41 PM
I think she's gorgeous but I don't know if I would want to date (yes, yes, I know. Like I would ever have a chance with her! Hey, this is all hypothetical alright? ). She says that she can't stand "needing space"??!! She sounds very clingy to me. Everyone needs their space. I think it's very healthy in a relationship to have some space and alone time from each other.

And taking a relationship backwards? What does that even mean?
Old 11-01-2012, 10:54 PM
Well if you had the chance to date taylor Swift you would ahve a song written about you

taylor was interviewed on the View and she told them that half of the men she has dated have been written into a song

I think l wouldnt like that if a man did that to me

Well maybe she is clingy but l think if you get into a relationship you dont want that person to cheat on you with another person
If a man or woman wants space so they can have sex with someone else l would get rid of them

In any relationship you need commitment and trust and a person to be honest with you
Old 11-01-2012, 10:59 PM
Saw something on facebook or twitter that said Taylor Swift's next song should be titled "Maybe it's Me."
Old 11-01-2012, 11:07 PM
Well there is a song called Dear John

Yes John meyer he was a man with a wandering eye

He was not ver happy with taylor for writing a song about him

But l hve to say l did like the lyrics of the song plus another thing it is a good song
Old 11-02-2012, 01:47 AM
This over-rated fucking twat needs to FUCK OFF already!
Old 11-02-2012, 03:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyJoeG View Post
Saw something on facebook or twitter that said Taylor Swift's next song should be titled "Maybe it's Me."
LOL. Perfect
Old 11-02-2012, 11:14 AM
Every time I read about Taylor Swift it's because she's dating someone new or she just ended a relationship. She sure gets around for such a wholesome girl.