Which member do you find interesting to talk to on the forum

Well for me there is a few members who l find interesting on the forum

God of War

Erroneous

Dirtyfrog

jaw2929

Postmaster General

But there are a few others and as time goes on l will put your names down here
I also have to say the above members have always treated me with alot of repect when l have posted on this forum

Last edited by Bondgirl; 11-01-2012 at 11:13 PM..
Old 11-01-2012, 11:25 PM
Bourne immediately comes to mind. Good sports head on that one. Also interesting insights on the TV Forum.

Cosimo used to be near the top but I think he bounced. Same with XNightcrawler. Dead Halloween shares my love of JRPGs, so he's up there (although I haven't seen him lately). Same with Vesaker and Jolanar.

Jaw would be up there, but he's a Celtics fan, so...

EDIT: Forgot about Brando! Boxing forum wouldn't exist without him.
Old 11-01-2012, 11:35 PM
Also there are afew people on my freinds profile who are nice and commnet now and then on topics we have in that area

WalkAway she is a lovely person who always comments on certain thnigs plus she know alot about movies

Dr frankenstein
When l first v=became a member on this forum he was welcoming and nice to me

Rosebud

Aother wman who is such a lovely person

it is amazing how many female members prefer to post in the freinds profile area grins
Old 11-02-2012, 12:25 AM
A lot of good schmoes that are RIP on these forums sadly. XNightcrawler... whatever happened to that dude. We used to have so many good conversations with him over in the video game forums.

I still see him log in to his PS3 every now and then so I am pretty sure hes still alive lol.
Old 11-02-2012, 01:58 AM
axe vs head
Old 11-02-2012, 08:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolanar View Post
A lot of good schmoes that are RIP on these forums sadly. XNightcrawler... whatever happened to that dude. We used to have so many good conversations with him over in the video game forums.

I still see him log in to his PS3 every now and then so I am pretty sure hes still alive lol.
yes you sometimes we do lose people on this forum which is sad

Wasnt it only recently there was a member who went missing and in the end something bad happened to him
I remember there was a thread dedicated to him
maybe it is the member you are talking about
Old 11-02-2012, 08:17 PM
Well there was two members who used to post on the forum Elygen and the Count

I was looking at one of elygen and noticed that he has deleted his account l am not sure if The count is still with us
Old 11-27-2012, 05:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolanar View Post

Hes at home watching the Lion King. I also vaguely remember a "How do I get my account deleted" thread by him.
Old 11-28-2012, 10:45 AM
I've had a lot of good discussions over the years I've been coming here. I enjoy discussing movies, as well as other topics, that come up. I enjoy coming back mostly because other schmoes are as interested in the topic as I am. There are too many to name (and I'm horrible with names) and there are many to name.
Old 11-02-2012, 02:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Kenshin View Post
Jaw would be up there, but he's a Celtics fan, so...
Hey now! Haha!

And thanks Bondgirl!

I like a lotta people on here. Yourself Darth, God of War, Brando, Rusty, BG, Dom aka Count Chocula, Syxx, Postmaster General, Dirtyfrog, BCV, Creekin, KC, Someguy, Oh Dae, Jolanar, Bourne, Ilovemovies, BadBird etc.

Last edited by jaw2929; 11-02-2012 at 02:03 AM..
Old 11-07-2012, 08:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaw2929 View Post
Hey now! Haha!

And thanks Bondgirl!

I like a lotta people on here. Yourself Darth, God of War, Brando, Rusty, BG, Dom aka Count Chocula, Syxx, Postmaster General, Dirtyfrog, BCV, Creekin, KC, Someguy, Oh Dae, Jolanar, Bourne, Ilovemovies, BadBird etc.
JW rocks...despite being a Celtics fan...

Thanks for the mention, dude.

Been coming here for a long time and I can't pin it down to one particular member that's most interesting.
This forum is filled with a large amount of funny, insightful, and downright cool people.
A number of old schoolers like myself and a good group of the new class.
I used to post like crazy but nowadays, I roll through to read what everyone else has to say. I enjoy reading a lot of the posts by you guys and gals.
Most forums are like Lord of the Rings.
Full of trolls and orcs.
I come here because this ain't that place.
This is JoBlo and these forums are filled with the coolest people on the Internet.

I tip my cap to all. Rock on.
Old 11-27-2012, 03:59 PM
I have just joined the forum so I can't give you answer to this question. Hopefully I would be able to give you my answer after a couple of weeks