Old 11-10-2012, 03:16 PM
Psych

Who else is pumped for the next season?

Love that show!

Supposed to start Feb 13, 2013
Old 11-10-2012, 06:00 PM
This show is still on?

I watched the first couple of seasons, but then I just lost track of it. It started to feel a bit too repetitive I think.
Old 11-10-2012, 11:41 PM
got into it last week .... running a season 1-3 marathon atm (mid-way into s2 ).

Funny shit. Actually a bit likelike Castle as you don't really care about the case of the week .... it's the interaction between the main characters that is worth it.
Old 11-11-2012, 03:09 AM

The best light entertainment hour long show on American TV.

Always at least fun and frequently hilarious.
Old 11-12-2012, 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtyfrog View Post
got into it last week .... running a season 1-3 marathon atm (mid-way into s2 ).

Funny shit. Actually a bit likelike Castle as you don't really care about the case of the week .... it's the interaction between the main characters that is worth it.
Season 3 finale is amazing! One of the best.
Old 11-14-2012, 02:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckNotNorris View Post
Season 3 finale is amazing! One of the best.
not there yet ... just watched the Tuesday the 17th episode which was a great parody of the Friday the 13th movie series.

I think the reason i like this serie so much is because , like Chuck and Castle , it's the ultimate man-child fantasy !
Old 11-20-2012, 08:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtyfrog View Post

I think the reason i like this serie so much is because , like Chuck and Castle , it's the ultimate man-child fantasy !
I loved Chuck! Never seen Castle... didn't the lead guy from that show play the captain in Firefly? If that's the case I'll have to check it out. He's a great actor.