Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Movie Talk! > Celeb Talk/Gossip
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-28-2012, 04:03 PM
Murdering cunt mother gets her own movie, starring...ROB LOWE

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=776956

Quote:
Casey Anthony movie to debut in January
Nov. 28, 2012, 9:54 AM EST

MIAMI (AP) -- "Prosecuting Casey Anthony," starring Rob Lowe, is set to debut early next year on the Lifetime cable network.

Based on prosecutor Jeff Ashton's book "Imperfect Justice," the movie will air Jan. 19 at 8 p.m.

Lowe plays Ashton and the story is told from his point of view, with Anthony as a relatively minor character.

Anthony was arrested in 2008 and charged in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee. She was acquitted of murder in the summer of 2010. Ashton left the state attorney's office after the case but then unseated his former boss in an election this past summer. Ashton will take office Jan. 8.

Elizabeth Mitchell, of "Lost," plays prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick. Oscar Nunez, of "The Office," plays defense attorney Jose Baez.

Seriously? I mean, I know it's not a movie where this cunt is the main character, but it stills pertains to her and her case...which begs the question: will she be getting some sort of royalties for this story? I just wish this bitch and her story and everything about it would go away. I guess at least it's just a shitty Lifetime movie and not some theatrical release or what-have-you. Thoughts? Agree?

How long until we get a movie about the psycho in the Aurora, CO shootings?
Old 11-28-2012, 06:05 PM
All men are evil, all women are saints, because it's Lifetime!
Old 11-28-2012, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Hollywood View Post
All men are evil, all women are saints, because it's Lifetime!
That's not Lifetime. That's life.

I know a woman who tried to commit suicide with her infant daughter. They both went to the hospital. She was committed to a mental hospital for two weeks. Then she got out, got a lawyer, and a week later she was given back custody of her baby daughter.

I asked her how she could do that to her own baby, she said "if a baby dies then the baby automatically goes to heaven, which is a better place, so I'm not worried about it".
Old 11-28-2012, 06:29 PM
I think having her story made into a Lifetime movie is a pretty cruel punishment for Casey Anthony.
Old 11-28-2012, 06:39 PM
it says it is based on the Prosecutors book, which means him and his publishing company are the ones that get the money.

Im not sure how it works with her name being used, I cant imagine she would grant permission, seeing as it is based on a book by the PROSECUTOR, obviously this will not paint her in a positive light, so perhaps there is some law that allows them to use her name without permission or restitution.
Old 11-29-2012, 02:08 AM
Shit, Lifetime cast Lindsey Lohan in the wrong movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNet View Post
Im not sure how it works with her name being used, I cant imagine she would grant permission, seeing as it is based on a book by the PROSECUTOR, obviously this will not paint her in a positive light, so perhaps there is some law that allows them to use her name without permission or restitution.
Her name and the case is a matter of public record. A disclaimer can do a lot of wonders. Remember when Forrest Gump taught Elvis how to dance?
Old 11-29-2012, 02:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNet View Post
it says it is based on the Prosecutors book, which means him and his publishing company are the ones that get the money.

Either way, it's a movie about HER. Look at it however you want to, but this movie wouldn't even be considered if this horrid cunt wasn't alive/a murderer of her child (fuck the justice system...the bitch did it).

I say fuck the justice system, because it's a bullfuck system. Again, going back to something I said earlier in this thread: that cocksucker that shot up everyone in Aurora during TDKR shouldn't be allowed a trial. He isn't innocent until proven guilty. He shouldn't be allowed a jury. He's a fucking psycho...and fuck that insanity plea, too. He should be shot...repeatedly, and slowly...in the extremities. Not that it much matters, but I live 40 minutes from where that happened in Colorado...and I still felt the impact it had even here.

Yes, I've been drinking whiskey and I apologize for my off-topic rant (I may or may not continue this in another thread in MISC), but fuck it. Fuck that cunt. Fuck this movie (not Rob Lowe). And fuck everything associated with it all.

/rant.
Old 11-29-2012, 04:34 AM
Murdering Cunt Mother is perhaps the world's greatest title for an exploitation flick.
Old 11-29-2012, 07:45 AM
Satan exists...and runs Lifetime Television.
Don't park in his space. It would be bad.
Old 12-17-2012, 06:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the clever guy View Post
http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=776956

Seriously? I mean, I know it's not a movie where this cunt is the main character, but it stills pertains to her and her case...which begs the question: will she be getting some sort of royalties for this story?
This makes me ill. She makes me ill. If she agreed to have this movie made about her, she is definately not a good person. If it were me, I'd stay far out of the public eye as possible. But of course, I wouldn't have gone to a bar after my daughter was missing. So....I probably wouldn't have been on trial in the first place! Or, I should say, my daughter wouldn't have been killed!
Casey Anthony makes me ill!
Old 12-17-2012, 07:08 PM
It is amazing how many movies are made about killers.

Sometimes people want to know why they did it or what they did to make them do it

I know that arthor Ann Rule gave her rights to make her book into a movie and this one was about Ted Bundy

Oh l also rember Rob Lowe starring in another true story about a killer but at this momnet l cant remeber the title