Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Hobby Talk! > Misc. NON-MOVIE TALK forum
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-30-2012, 07:41 PM
Have You Ever booked Accomidation and it turned out to very Substandard

http://au.totaltravel.yahoo.com/news...e-dont-give-a/

Well as you will see from this link
This woman decided that she would book a nice motel and when she got to the motel it was very substadard

When she booked her motel she was expecting it to look nice but she was wrong

She made a complaint and waht she got was swear words

Have you ever booked and gone to a holiday place and thought you were paying for something nice

We all expect things to be nice but well sometimes it might not look to good

The woman booked her motel on the interent well maybe she should ahve looked further ito it

Old 11-30-2012, 07:43 PM
It's pretty much a crap shoot unless you know someone who has personally been there before.

Can't trust pictures on the company website and you can't really trust most reviews because the only people who review stuff like that are angry little self righteous trolls.
Old 11-30-2012, 09:07 PM
Well alot of people do fall for this type of thing

it would be terrible if you booked your hoilday expecting something nice and getting something disgusting l would like to know if this woamn got her money back as some people put in contracts that you can not get a refund on certain things

i also think that since the lady in qestion got that email which she could keep as evidence she should be able to fight for her rights and hopefully get her money back
Old 12-01-2012, 01:51 AM
I have tried spelling and it has turned out quite substandard on a number of occasions.
Old 12-01-2012, 06:55 PM
I could have told a better story about this years ago when this happened, I don't remember everything now, but I once stayed at a La Quinta in Atlanta that turned out to be a woefully inept operation.

Long story short, there were visible cum stains on my blanket.