Old 12-26-2012, 11:04 AM
Movies That Need A Sequel

These days most movies easily get sequels but years ago some movies needed a sequel but never got one here a few of my movies that needed a sequel

Ghostbusters 3- Not likely to ever happen. There is likely to had been a remake before another Ghostbuster sequel

V For Vendetta- If any comic deserved a cool sequel it is this movie.

Independence Day 2- I mean really this was a bog blockbuster and yet could not do a simple remake. Seems like the aliens could have a theme of The Empire Strikes Back theme here.

The Scorpion King 2 . With The Rock.

I never will get these chessy Rockless DVD sequels. The Rock would have gotten them more money in a respected Sequel.
Old 12-26-2012, 02:49 PM
The Incredibles is the first movie that comes to mind. Get on it, Pixar. A third Ghostbusters film is a good one too.
Old 12-26-2012, 10:34 PM
School of Rock 2
Old 12-28-2012, 05:16 PM
Van Helsing 2 was a missed chance at a good sequel if gotten Singer to step in for Summers.
Old 12-28-2012, 07:52 PM
The Shadow -- Yes, I actually enjoyed Alec Baldwin in the movie and possibly thought it might have turned into a franchise.

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen -- Though largely derived from the graphic novel of the same name, there was still a lot of potential left for a sequel.
Old 12-28-2012, 08:13 PM
I would like a sequel to the movies of a lot of moviefilms I really like. I think we all would agree that SLC Punk 2 would be amazing to see where everyone ended up and Matthew Lillard was so good up with George Rooney in The Descendents and so it would be good for him and his career.

I would also like to see more of Patch Adams and how he's still helping people.
Old 12-28-2012, 11:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by magjournal View Post
The Incredibles is the first movie that comes to mind. Get on it, Pixar. A third Ghostbusters film is a good one too.
I don't know if I agree that Ghostbusters NEEDS a sequel, I think a lot of us just want one.

But I totally agree with The Incredibles. I can't believe they didn't make another one, it's begging for a sequel.
Old 12-28-2012, 11:38 PM
Se7en needs a sequel. It could be tentatively titled "Se7en & A Half: What's In The Fuckin' Box?"
Old 12-31-2012, 03:52 PM
I vote for...
  • The Incredibles 2
  • Buckaroo Banzai Against the World Crime League (we were promised in the original movie's credits)
  • Dredd 2
  • Hot Shots 3 (we could always use another parody flick)
  • Bond 24
  • Men In Black 4
  • Old School 2
  • Black Dynamite 2
  • Dr. Horrible 2

...that's off the top of my head for now.
Old 12-31-2012, 05:11 PM
Eastern Promises.

Prometheus- hopefully paradise gets made because there's so many questions that need answering.

It's a little too late for this one, but...Constantine. It could be fun.

Jurassic Park needs either a new take or a new installment. Been too long.

I would really like another X Files movie. Not sure where they would go with it, I just miss it.
Old 01-12-2013, 09:54 PM
I totally agree on Buckaroo Banzai.
Old 01-07-2013, 03:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
Se7en needs a sequel. It could be tentatively titled "Se7en & A Half: What's In The Fuckin' Box?"
Thought it's pretty obvious we know what it's in the box.
Old 01-07-2013, 05:04 AM

There is only one movie that desperately needs a sequel right now....

The Replacement Killers 2

Directed by Chow Yun Fat and Quentin Tarantino. Make it happen, bring us more Replacement Killers!

Easily one of the most underrated films I've ever seen.
Old 02-26-2013, 06:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobe8byrant View Post
Thought it's pretty obvious we know what it's in the box.
No we don't. It could be a used pocket vagina.
Old 02-13-2013, 02:56 AM
W

W
Dd
Old 02-13-2013, 03:19 AM
The Professional

Trainspotting

Beetlejuice

Army of Darkness

Freddy Vs. Jason

Gremlins 2
Old 02-13-2013, 02:42 PM
Beverly Hills Cop 4
Phenomena II
Taxi Driver 2
The Last Boy Scout 2
Fletch 3
Old 02-21-2013, 04:04 AM
You know what would be awesome? Zombie sequel of Lion King. Where Mufasa came back from the dead and kills Scar, and in some way he would be cured and live happily ever after with Simba and Sarabi
Old 02-21-2013, 07:16 AM
Yeah! And Pumba eating Timon. I'd pay to see that.
Old 03-01-2013, 07:08 PM
I think Ghostbusters

I saw a rap video with a guy wearing a Ghostbusters t-shirt. I also worked at an after school program where a kid wore one so it's really well-known. my six year old niece saw it and she loved it. yesterday I heard her sing 'who you gonna call?...Ghostbusters' haha
Old 03-01-2013, 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by silentasylum View Post
I think Ghostbusters

I saw a rap video with a guy wearing a Ghostbusters t-shirt. I also worked at an after school program where a kid wore one so it's really well-known. my six year old niece saw it and she loved it. yesterday I heard her sing 'who you gonna call?...Ghostbusters' haha
Like "Mad Max 4" and "Jurassic Park IV," "Ghostbusters 3" has been in development purgatory for some time now. And like those movies, it's probably best left unmade at this point.
Old 03-01-2013, 07:13 PM
they are making jurassic park iv now so maybe there's hope
Old 03-05-2013, 01:14 AM
Freddy vs Jason (It basically ended with a cliff hanger..)

Another Blade sequel would be cool. (With Wesley Snipes)

Also, any movie that ends on a cliff hanger. I don't understand people who like their movies (Books and Television shows, also) to end without a real ending. It feels like I wasted my 2 hours on the movie when there is no pay off at the end.
Old 03-07-2013, 07:54 PM
big trouble in little china
tango and cash
a nightmare on elm street(with robert englund)
shocker
the crow