Old 12-26-2012, 12:45 PM
2013 Resolutions

New year is on our doorstep.

Anything you schmoes wanna get done in the next year ?

Personally

1. Learn spanish. I already have a basic understanding ( reading mostly ) but i'd like to be fully fluent in a 3rd language. "Una cerveza por favor" & "Numero uno para levar" can only get you so far.

2. Travelling. I've been around Europe quite a few time so i'm looking for a new destination. South America looks promising ( July in Chile is their winter so i could go ski in the mountain ... the canadian ski team does practise there afterall ) but a friend got a nice vacation in Africa last year ( sleeping with the lions in Tanzania might be too much but smoking some sweet hashish in Morocco might be nice ... and it's a french country so no problem for me ). I haven't travelled in 3 years.

3. Get back in touch with part of my family. It's a long story and i'm not spilling it on the net.
Old 12-26-2012, 05:53 PM
1. Lose weight
2. Get a better paying job.
Old 12-26-2012, 07:43 PM
Oh well l have ate to much food over the christmas so l would like to lose weight even though everyone says l dont need too

I hope to look for another job instead of the one l have now which is getting on my nerves
Old 12-28-2012, 02:19 PM
Work on being more apathetic. I care WAY too fucking much! (in general)
Old 12-28-2012, 06:41 PM
Bondgirl you are way too skinny don't lose weight!

I am resolving to earn more money at work by working really even harder. I also want to eat more puffy things than EVER before and forget about all the things that are silly and want to make my own airplane (maybe a really small model one because I have not had one before).

Here's to 2013!
Old 12-28-2012, 06:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ermy View Post
Bondgirl you are way too skinny don't lose weight!

I am resolving to earn more money at work by working really even harder. I also want to eat more puffy things than EVER before and forget about all the things that are silly and want to make my own airplane (maybe a really small model one because I have not had one before).

Here's to 2013!
if you are referring t my avatar that isnt me l wish it was
But you are right l am only around 8stone and if l want to lose weight l would only want to lose the christmas kilos which we all put on after christmas
Old 12-28-2012, 06:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
if you are referring t my avatar that isnt me l wish it was
But you are right l am only around 8stone and if l want to lose weight l would only want to lose the christmas kilos which we all put on after christmas
Oh I understand but kindof. I know of this way of weighing by stones but I don't know how big the stones are so I get confused.

Another resolution I have is to lift as many stones as possible this year.
Old 12-28-2012, 06:42 PM
Well it is nice if one cares about others not many do in this world

I care about what happens to freinds or anyone who is close to me

Oh also for 2013 l want to be sickness and injury free
Old 12-31-2012, 04:18 PM
Gain weight
lose my good paying job
Old 01-01-2013, 09:50 PM
I don't believe in resolutions per se. If you want to improve your life or yourself, you shouldn't have to wait for January 1st. One thing that I do hope to do more of is reading. I've been saying that for a while but never have.

I read a lot of classics for school, but haven't really read anything for recreational purposes other than sports books (like The Dream Team book or The Book of Basketball). I want to read more, hopefully during the summer, since I'm a teacher and have off those two months.
Old 01-02-2013, 08:52 AM
I'll use the vaporizer more in 2013. Take better care of my lungs.
Old 01-02-2013, 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Kenshin View Post
If you want to improve your life or yourself, you shouldn't have to wait for January 1st.
tru dat ! but i am lazy ( so are most peoples ) so the tradition of New Year's "change your life" resolutions , while being corny , is actually a super positive "all together for 1 day" attitude before we go back to eat our burrito in the subway. It's proven that people's behavior is more cheery in that time of the year.