Old 12-26-2012, 09:52 PM
A Man being Photographed while driving his car

http://au.news.yahoo.com/vic/latest/...5433/p-plater-
Well l wasnt sure of a tilte l would use for this thread but l also wanted you to see what happened to an young man photographed while driving

You woouldnt think you would have enough room to have your lgs dangling out of the car but in this world there are proberly stranger things

Last edited by Bondgirl; 12-26-2012 at 09:59 PM..
Old 12-28-2012, 03:07 AM
All I can say is, is that this man is a dickhead. No wonder we have a high fatality rate on the roads, both here and abroad. Common sense seems to be a basic commodity that is sadly, and greatly lacking in today's society. It is important to know where and when to behave like a yahoo moron. The roads is not one of those places. People fail to think further than 10 seconds into the future, and also do not see further then the noses on their faces. I hate people who purposely set out to cause accidents. Particularly on the streets. This idiot should be suspended from driving for at least 6 months and also be made to pay a fine for dangerous driving. To top it off, if he is the cause of a potential accident, he will not get hurt. Other innocent people will pay the price for his stupidity. And stupidity is something we already have in an unwanted abundance. Stupid wanker!
Old 12-28-2012, 03:26 AM
Yes theare silly on the news tonight they caught another bloke dangling hos feet out of the drivers window don't have a photo this yet
Old 12-28-2012, 03:42 AM
instantly this came to mind

Old 12-28-2012, 04:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digifruitella View Post
instantly this came to mind

What's that from, Digi? I don't recognize it.
Old 12-28-2012, 04:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
What's that from, Digi? I don't recognize it.
Death Proof
Old 12-28-2012, 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
[IMG]You woouldnt think you would have enough room to have your lgs dangling out of the car but in this world there are proberly stranger things
I cannot think of anything stranger. That guy deserves to die like he does in that GIF.
Old 12-28-2012, 08:59 PM
Well even cotroling a car it can be dangerous if you have to sudderly brake and how can you do it if you have your feet out of the window