Old 01-03-2013, 09:44 PM
Evil Dead (2013)

Trailer:
http://youtu.be/BHDJm1D2ELw
Old 01-07-2013, 07:33 AM
When I first heard of this being remade, I was completely against it. Once I found out that Sam Raimi and Bruce Campbell were involved, I started thinking it wouldn't be so bad... However, that trailer is awesome! I'm really looking forward to this one!
Old 01-07-2013, 05:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerKlown View Post
When I first heard of this being remade, I was completely against it. Once I found out that Sam Raimi and Bruce Campbell were involved, I started thinking it wouldn't be so bad... However, that trailer is awesome! I'm really looking forward to this one!
Me too, I had no interest in this until I saw the redband trailer. Looks awesome!
Old 01-08-2013, 04:25 PM
I'll probably get crucified for this, but I thought the original wasn't that good. It was indirectly humorous and hasn't aged well (very low budget to blame?). However, I thought the red band trailers have been amazing because as Campbell has said, it's what he and Raimi intended for the original but couldn't achieve.
Old 02-23-2013, 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Batty View Post
I'll probably get crucified for this, but I thought the original wasn't that good.
It's an acquired taste type movie. Lots of people on here don't like it.
Old 04-17-2013, 11:50 AM
ok movie

eh, it was OK. I don't really have any desire to see it again, and i can't say that about Evil Dead 1 or 2, which i've seen a gazillion times. Maybe on bluray if it adds some deleted scenes, etc, but it just wasn't the best movie. Great gore sfx doesn't automatically make a horror movie a classic horror movie. Far from it.
Old 01-09-2013, 07:24 AM
Thing is, when did you see the original? I remember seeing it on a pirated video back in the 80's, so perhaps that's why I don't think it hasn't aged badly, but then again it was made on a budget over 30 years ago.

Also, I didn't find the original humorous at all, with the exception of the slapstick style...
Old 02-07-2013, 01:17 AM
I'm probably going to get a lot of hate for this. But i didn't like the original at all. But after watching the trailer for the remake. I'm very excited to see this.