Old 01-21-2013, 03:14 AM
BEFORE MIDNIGHT

Nicholas Slayton ‏@NSlayton
Before Midnight is one of the best films I have ever seen. Wow. Perfect. #sundance

Alex Billington ‏@firstshowing
Before Midnight - Love. I am in love. Wonderful, so wonderful. They did it. I couldn't stop smiling the whole film. Perfection. #Sundance

Ethan Anderton ‏@Ethan_Anderton
Richard Linklater has met and exceeded expectations with the heart wrenching, charming, funny and genuine BEFORE MIDNIGHT. It's a triumph.

Germain Lussier ‏@GermainLussier
Richard Linklater, Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy live up to impossible expectations with Before Midnight. J’adore. #sundance

BEFORE MIDNIGHT is Sundance's THIS IS 40, but is near perfect on every level. Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy are just the best onscreen couple.

ThePlaylist ‏@ThePlaylist
The logical extension of the Before Sunrise/Before Sunset films "@modage: Love is hard. #Sundance" #BeforeMidnight

And if BEFORE MIDNIGHT doesn't get a Best Original Screenplay nomination at next year's Oscars, that will be a travesty.

David Fear ‏@davidlfear
Spoiler: Before Midnight is a fucking masterpiece. I am not joking. #BeforeMidnight #Sundance

Peter Sciretta ‏@slashfilm
'Before Midnight' makes it three for three in the series. This one is more about the difficulty of a long relationship. Part of me loves...

Scott Renshaw ‏@scottrenshaw
All of the feelings. Just fucking ALL of them. #BeforeMidnight

Steven Zeitchik ‏@ZeitchikLAT
Before Midnight: Some really great writing, wonderful balance of drama and comedy. Linklater at the top of his game. #Sundance

Mike Ryan ‏@mikeryan
Before Midnight is my favorite of the "Before" trilogy. #sundance

Ben Pearson ‏@benpears
BEFORE MIDNIGHT was stellar. Darker than the first two, but emotionally devastating. #Sundance

Alex Suskind ‏@ClassicSource
BEFORE MIDNIGHT: Sweet, funny and romantic. Perfect way to end the trilogy #sundance

Right there with you. RT @mikeryan: Before Midnight is my favorite of the "Before" trilogy. #Sundance

Mike Ryan ‏@mikeryan
Before Midnight is by far the most relatable of the three films. These are now real people, not a caricature of "true love." #sundance

kateyrich ‏@kateyrich
Still got too big a lump in my throat to talk about Before Midnight. Pretty sure it's perfect. Hard to see through all the wistful tears.

Damon Wise ‏@yo_damo
Wow, Before Midnight really kills the box set #Sundance2013 #justmyopinion

even Weintraub ‏@colliderfrosty
BEFORE MIDNIGHT was not what I expected yet exactly what it needed to be. It's a perfect trilogy. Wouldn't change a thing.

erickohn ‏@erickohn
BEFORE SUNRISE/SUNSET/MIDNIGHT: Now officially one of the best trilogies ever. #Sundance13

I am so ridiculously excited for this movie that it's not even funny. It seems beautiful. Before Sunrise and Before Sunset are two of my favorite movies, and it's great to finally have an end to what could possibly be one of the best trilogies of all time. Can't wait until it has a distributer and release date, I hope it's soon!!!
Old 01-21-2013, 10:46 AM

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeah!
Old 01-21-2013, 02:01 PM
I still haven't seen Before Sunset.
Old 01-22-2013, 09:20 AM
I can't recall the last time I was this excited for a film. Sunrise/Sunset are two of my absolute favorite films. There's always going to be the notion to be hesitant about a sequel to something(s) you love (although these films are unique and not the traditional type of film to get a sequel, of course) but hearing these glimpses of how wonderful some people think Midnight is makes me incredibly happy.

I'll follow the story of Jesse and Celine until the end. They hold a very dear place in my heart.

I hope this finds distribution and release soon. I know Harvey was spotted checking out the film. Perhaps he'll pick it up.
Old 01-22-2013, 11:32 AM
I have heard there is a bidding war of types for the film, which is probably why it still hasn't found a distributer yet. I heard Lionsgate was very interested in it.
Old 05-23-2013, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpikeDurden View Post
I can't recall the last time I was this excited for a film. Sunrise/Sunset are two of my absolute favorite films. There's always going to be the notion to be hesitant about a sequel to something(s) you love (although these films are unique and not the traditional type of film to get a sequel, of course) but hearing these glimpses of how wonderful some people think Midnight is makes me incredibly happy.

I'll follow the story of Jesse and Celine until the end. They hold a very dear place in my heart.

I hope this finds distribution and release soon. I know Harvey was spotted checking out the film. Perhaps he'll pick it up.
I'm the same!! Jesse and Celine have an immovable place in my heart Mr. Hawke can produce those kind of emotions in a person... well, that might be slightly hyperbolic, but im a big fan! He's in another movie this year I hear.. it's called Getaway. I havent been able to find the trailer yet, but it's an action-thriller, so sliiightly different to before midnight, but it'll be nice to see him mix things up!
Old 01-25-2013, 01:37 PM
Sony Pictures Classics have bought the rights to it. Hoping for a trailer and release date soon!

And my god... I can't believe how few people are interested in this movie here.
Old 01-25-2013, 01:42 PM
Excited beyond belief. Like those who posted above, the first two are among my all-time favorites and I have complete confidence in Linklater, Hawke, and Delpy for delivering once again and exceeding our expectations with this third installment.
Old 01-25-2013, 02:46 PM
Wow this had fallen off my radar, but now I am super psyched about it again. Can't wait!
Old 01-26-2013, 05:37 PM
Holy crap! I had no idea this had even been filmed!

Consider my ticket bought!
Old 02-07-2013, 12:31 PM
Sony Classics has the release date set - May 24th in NY/LA.

That was fast. I'm really excited to see this. If Midnight lives up to the other two, we just might have one of the best trilogies on film.
Old 05-23-2013, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolanar View Post
Wow this had fallen off my radar, but now I am super psyched about it again. Can't wait!
I totally agree! Same here.. It's been ages since Before sunrise/ sunset.. but Ethan Hawke never disappoints, and I hear his next movie is called Getaway and he'll be sharing the screen with Selena Gomez. Hmmm.. interesting combination! looking forward to seeing how that works out.
Old 05-24-2013, 05:28 PM
I'm watching Before Midnight tonight.. Celine and Jesse make my heart melt. It'll be interesting to see them so many years older! I can't wait to see Ethan burn up the screen in Getaway as he rides around in that beautiful Shelby Mustang
Old 03-31-2013, 05:40 PM
Tribeca Film Festival Review: Before Midnight - Jesse and Celine are back, older, wiser, and conflicted. Richard Linklater continues to bring to life fictional characters allowing the audience to simply be flies on the wall of the most accurate relationship ever to unfurl on the big screen. - http://wp.me/p2CCWq-2NV
Old 03-31-2013, 08:33 PM

Great to finally see a trailer for this sucker!
Old 04-01-2013, 02:02 PM
Before Midnight

I am a fan of all these films. Julie Delpy is a talented actress that I adore. She took my heart in Before Sunrise Ethan Hawke is a chameleon. He’s been in vastly different movies over the past few years. I heard he’s making a foray into action thrillers this year. A movie called Getaway, it features a sick Shelby Mustang and being a mechanic myself I am thrilled to see that baby burn rubber on screen.
Old 04-03-2013, 02:24 AM

This movie is going to make me bawl like a baby.
Old 04-12-2013, 02:22 PM
I love Julie Delpie! and I'm a huge Ethan fan.. Before midnight looks amazing, and I'll most definitely be watching it. I feel like it's going to make me cry! I love movies like that, that really stay with you and tug on your heart strings!
On a different note, Ethan's taking on the action realm as well! He's coming out with Getaway later this year.. in august I believe. I heard through another forum that Jon Voight is in it too!.. score! Love me some Ethan Hawke, I have faith in anything the man is in!
Old 05-16-2013, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moviefan02000 View Post
This movie is going to make me bawl like a baby.
Which is precisely why I'm a bit nervous about going to see it in the cinema. I went to see Barney's Version at the cinema and lost my shit big time. My wife ended up hunkered down in her chair lest anyone spot her and connect her to me. :-(
Old 05-16-2013, 02:47 PM
Really cool how they've been able to do this 9 years apart each.
Old 05-16-2013, 11:36 AM
New clip from Before Midnight and specific release dates for theaters near you - http://wp.me/p2CCWq-30t
Old 05-16-2013, 06:43 PM
Looks good!! I love me some Hawke! he's out with Getaway later in the year.. apparently Selena Gomez is in it?! interesting combo if i might say so myself.. has anyone seen her in an action movie before?