Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Movie Talk! > Celeb Talk/Gossip
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-05-2013, 02:37 AM
Taylor Swift is allegedly not a fan of uncut cocks

Gotta love the National Enquirer.

Now here’s the REAL story, told in the non-naughtiest way I know how: Harry broke it off himself because, he told pals, he was “sick and tired of Taylor nagging him about clipping his...” er,...well, his...er, untrimmed whatsit!

Said my source close to Styles: “Taylor didn’t like the fact that English-born Harry was not circumcised – she even suggested he undergo surgery!”

But from the very first time Taylor brought it up...er, mentioned it, “Harry made it clear he had no intention of changing anything. He asked her not to mention it again. But Taylor never missed the chance to poke fun or make a comment. At first, Harry just rolled his eyes and tried to ignore her, but the final straw came when she suggested once again that he get...snipped!”

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/mike...es-got-snipped
Old 02-05-2013, 10:13 AM

It's so hot reading Taylor Swift and cocks in one sentence
Old 02-05-2013, 10:30 AM
I don't believe this. Any girl who's experienced an uncircumcised penis knows they are superior to those that are nipped. Sad that we live in a world where women are encouraged to prefer a mutilated penis over the one God intended.
Old 02-05-2013, 01:45 PM
Well, if anything, this'll make for a weird song on her next album.
Old 02-05-2013, 01:45 PM
It's really no wonder Taylor Swift cant keep a man. She's a prude AND an idiot, to go with nagging and annoying.
Old 02-05-2013, 07:52 PM
Oh so the man was not well trimmed

I thought most of you guys would keep this area neat and tidy as it seems to be the done thing these days
Old 02-05-2013, 08:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post

I thought most of you guys would keep this area neat and tidy as it seems to be the done thing these days
Jesus fuckin Christ.

Yeah when most us guys hear that from a chick we flock to home depot to get some rubber gloves and some pruning shears, then stop to get copius amounts of drugs and booze to deal with the pain of cutting of our own foreskin.

Pubes

Last edited by PBateman; 02-05-2013 at 08:19 PM..
Old 02-07-2013, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post

You've posted some...unwise things over the years, but this is legendary--and not in a good way.
Old 02-06-2013, 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preston_79 View Post
I don't believe this. Any girl who's experienced an uncircumcised penis knows they are superior to those that are nipped. Sad that we live in a world where women are encouraged to prefer a mutilated penis over the one God intended.
Then why would God then impose circumcision on Abraham?
Old 02-07-2013, 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoojib127 View Post
Then why would God then impose circumcision on Abraham?
Maybe because he's a sick fuck? Why a God would care about another man's penis is beyond me? Maybe he should have left that skin off when he created us.

I've read that people circumcised to keep their kids dick clean? Well, we have showers now and soap so better to just teach your kid to clean his dick than be lazy and cut the end off. You teach your kid to brush his teach, you don't just pull them all out because he might get cavities. I've also heard that in the late 1800's people liked circumcision because they thought it would discourage masturbating. Now days it just makes no sense.

Last edited by Preston_79; 02-07-2013 at 11:21 AM..
Old 02-21-2013, 08:54 PM
Well

Well what do you cock!!!, who would have cock that Taylor likes cut cocks??? i like knowing this type of stuff makes good material for a first date.