Old 02-13-2001, 10:19 AM
Congrats Brock!

Short and sweet and to the point.... This has been up for what? A week? And I just realized that you were the moderator...I'm so proud of you *sniff* *sniff* I gotta go...*sniff*...I'm getting all choked up here.
Old 02-13-2001, 10:33 AM
Thanks for the thought kerryanne...so far I have been enjoying reading all of the great reviews from you guys and I sincerely hope that they keep coming in. Like I said before, this is YOUR forum for YOUR reviews. Let people know what you think, and if you have any suggestions, comments, etc...feel free to e-mail me...
Old 02-13-2001, 04:00 PM
I never congragulated Brock either, congrads Brock, you deserved it!
Old 02-13-2001, 05:16 PM
Gosh, screamer581, I thought you hated me (smile)...thanks for the thought though...all these congrats are givin' me a chub, dig? So far, you guys have been putting some really great posts into this forum, which is great because it just makes JoBlo's Movie Chathouse that much better (Brock holding up shiny package of JoBlo's Cheesy Poofs like in commercial)...they're GREEEEATTT! I get a big rubbery one for this shite... over and out...
Old 02-14-2001, 06:15 AM
From the first day I visited this site (was it october or november 2000??) I just knew you were going to end up with the big guys upstairs, hehehe.. Noticed a couple of days ago that my 'sixth sense' is still pretty accurate..

Congatulations Mr Landers, you found a place.. [img]/ubb/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-14-2001, 08:30 AM
Brock, you are the man to moderate this section. Not only do you write the best capsules, but you take the time to read everyone else’s contribution. Even mine. Congrats have a cold one on me. (you can bill me for it.)
Old 02-15-2001, 09:43 AM
mafia...admittedly, it's pretty difficult for me to fit in anywhere, but I am thankful that I get the chance to do something I enjoy while talking about something I love...if that's not the best, I don't know what is...thanks...and, I feel like you,ve been here forever, in a good way...

*veers*...although I appreciate your compliment, I don't really think I write the best, and to tell you the truth I like to read others' views more than my own (because it gives me something new to think about), I mean, I get tired of the same old stuff (my stuff), so I am truly thankful that others are willing to share with myself and the other schmoes...by the way, the "bill" is in the mail...keep those distinct posts coming by the way...