Old 01-01-2003, 11:09 AM
Carrot top

How the fucking hell did this guy get famous?

I have not met one person that likes the guy.

Does anyone actually like him? ANyone?
Old 01-01-2003, 11:19 AM
AH! Carrot Top = hell! A very unfunny, retarded and annoying "person"! Someone get rid of him!
Old 01-01-2003, 12:25 PM
I hate the fucker

I first saw him on some show a few years back on The Paramount Comedy Channel (I think) and I didn't find him funny at all, just annoying as hell!
Old 01-02-2003, 06:43 PM
I used to like him when he came out with his standup of just having an array of items around him & he would pick them up & make a comment about it. NOW! THOSE ANNOYING Commercials IMO is killing his celebrity status! HE REALLY REALLY NEEDS TO GO AWAY!
Old 01-03-2003, 05:46 AM
Carrot Top is the worst fucking actor there is next to Tom Green and he belongs in hell!

I feel so sorry for his parents. Carrot Top is retarded, annoying, stupid, idiotic and moronic. A horrible actor and an even worse human being! The horror! The horror! MAKE THE PAIN GO AWAY!
Old 01-03-2003, 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Hannibal21
MAKE THE PAIN GO AWAY!
All you need is a shotgun!
Old 01-03-2003, 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by mattjk_17
All you need is a shotgun!

Haha, and a blender! Get it?! A blender, carrots---nevermind.
Old 01-03-2003, 11:53 AM
fuck.... i like Carrot Top, i always enjoyed his stand up routine, and i even enjoyed Chairman Of The Board!!

but i do fear he is going the way of Pauly Shore (who i also really liked) and will pry be unknown in a few years!
Old 01-03-2003, 12:00 PM
Carrot top= must die. He chink. Soon his house go boom-boom.
Old 01-03-2003, 02:53 PM
There's only one person with Carrott in their name that I can stand, and that is this man!

Old 01-03-2003, 03:12 PM

I like Carrot Top. My favorite line in Chairman of the Board is when he says, "Me likey tennis" after he's attempted to play tennis with that hot girl. Carrot Top, Pauly Shore and Tom Green should all do a movie together.
Old 01-03-2003, 03:59 PM
i think that he's annoying but also very hilarious.
Old 01-03-2003, 06:17 PM
He deserves to get shot...either that or someone should kidnap him and shave his head.
Old 01-03-2003, 07:07 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by mattjk_17
There's only one person with Carrott in their name that I can stand, and that is this man!

Ummm...errrrr who is this man?
Old 01-03-2003, 07:10 PM
Heh, I really should've stated that shouldn't I? It's Jasper Carrott, one of my favourite comedians, I don't think he ever became famous in the States, but I love his stuff. There's some Jasper Carrott files on KaZaA, pretty funny stuff. Download them if you get the chance
Old 07-24-2007, 11:41 AM

I know it is easy to dump on Carrot Top but I don't care. Prop comedy is such a lame gimmick. So is guitar/ventriloquist comedy. I can't understand how people like this stuff but Carrot Top is probably the least painful to watch of the bunch. Has anyone seen him lately though? The dude is seriously ripped! I think he's on steroids or something. Well thats all for now GOoD JOURNEY my fellow schmoes.