Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Movie Talk! > Celeb Talk/Gossip > Celeb-O-Meter
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-17-2006, 09:38 AM
The Ladies of the 2006 Golden Globe Awards!

Hello Ladies & Gents,

It is my distinguished pleasure to introduce to you the lovely ladies that attended Monday night's Golden Globe Awards and I would like to discuss how they all looked and did during the ceremony. I will be making posts for each lovely lady who attended and making some discussion about them. If you have any comments, please feel free to add to it. Thanks very much and enjoy! There are some lovely hi-res pictures to check out as well!

Just know that all of the posted pictures are from the 2006 Golden Globe Awards last night!

Last edited by ElderPredator; 01-17-2006 at 10:35 AM..
Old 01-17-2006, 09:43 AM
First up for our leading ladies is.....

#1. Natalie Portman

Natalie is such a beautiful creature and I know that her Mom and Dad truly knew what they were doing. She attended the awards ceremony last night and look absolutely ravishing in her black dress. Her hair has grown back slightly and she has kept it straight and clean which I think is so sexy and brings out the cuteness in her face. The dress looks wonderful on her as she presented with Adrien Brody at the beginning of the ceremony. Without a doubt, she will always be beautiful and last nights new look for her just etches that quote in stone.

Here are some gorgeous pics of her from the ceremony!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg natgg029ud.jpg (50.8 KB, 170 views)

Last edited by ElderPredator; 01-17-2006 at 11:51 AM..
Old 01-17-2006, 09:43 AM
Here's another stunning photo of Natalie!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg natgg046bg.jpg (45.8 KB, 154 views)
Old 01-17-2006, 09:46 AM
I think she went a little heavy on the mascara, but still unbelievably hot.

Old 01-17-2006, 09:51 AM
#2. Scarlett Johansonn

If angels truly did exist, they would look like Scarlett. She is so goddamn gorgeous it's almost hard to look at her. She has been stunning since the day she graced the screen in Ghost World and has continued on since. She is one of the most beautiful ladies I've ever seen and I can't believe she's only 1 year older than me. Last night however, she looks absolutely glamorous on the red carpet in a beautiful red Versace dress and stunning blonde curls as she was up for Best Actress in a Leading Role for her part in Match Point. Too bad she didn't win but I feel that she did have a fighting chance. Therefore, Scarlett deserves a spot on the lovely ladies list of the 2006 Golden Globes.

Check out her stunning photos below!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 006.jpg (92.0 KB, 193 views)

Last edited by ElderPredator; 01-17-2006 at 11:50 AM..
Old 01-17-2006, 09:53 AM
Another gorgeous picture of the starlett!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 011.jpg (93.4 KB, 155 views)
Old 01-17-2006, 10:02 AM
#3. Kate Beckinsale

Undoubtedly the hottest action star to ever grace the silver screen, Kate Beckinsale is in a league of her own. Just in the Underworld series, she has proven herself to be a formidable beauty and continues on doing so. Last night however, she put away the sexy black spandex and the guns and put on a gorgeous white oyster dress that made her look so beautiful. She then presented with Munich star Eric Bana and did a hell of a job. Between the British accent and the stunning face and body, Kate truly is a wonderul achievement of nature. We love you Kate!

Check below for some beautiful pictures of her from the ceremony!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 21.jpg (87.0 KB, 164 views)

Last edited by ElderPredator; 01-17-2006 at 11:50 AM..
Old 01-17-2006, 10:04 AM
Here is another glamorous photo of Kate!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20.jpg (91.6 KB, 137 views)
Old 01-17-2006, 10:11 AM
#4. Keira Knightley

The fact that this goddess of the screen is my age just drives me crazy but I know it will never happen. Oh well, she still is a wonderful actress and an absolutely beautiful one at that. The moment I saw her in Pirates of the Caribbean, I fell in love with her and I have ever since. I dream of the ultimate threesome with her and Natalie Portman....maybe I shouldn't share my deep thoughts. Damn! Can't stop doing that. But anyway, she is a wonderful and lovely woman and a great actress at that as she was up for Best Actress in a Leading Role - Drama for her part in Pride & Prejudice which I thought she was great in and most people thought she was going to win but she had some tough competition. She showed up in a beautiful silk dress and stole the night away. Go Keira!

Check below for some unbelievably gorgeous pics of her!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 56602123_10.jpg (93.7 KB, 161 views)

Last edited by ElderPredator; 01-17-2006 at 11:49 AM..
Old 01-17-2006, 10:12 AM
Another picture of Keira! Holy Crap!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg emp-2824995.jpg (94.4 KB, 162 views)
Old 01-17-2006, 10:23 AM
#5. Rachel Weisz

With her very cute British accent, cute posture, perfect body and wonderful attitude and acting, Rachel is truly a wonderful woman. I've enjoyed her films since her career really started with The Mummy series and on through to her latest flicks. She arrived at the awards last night in a stunning mixed dress and she has never looked better. Even better however is that she shined when she was told that she had won the Best Supporting Actress award for her role alongside Ralph Fiennes in The Constant Gardener and it is one that I feel she deserved. She is an amazing woman in every way and I can't wait to see her in the future such as the kick-ass looking flick, "The Fountain". She may even be up for a villian role in the Batman sequel. (If there is a god, she will accept!)

Check out some of her gorgeous photos below!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gg06arrival_g3.jpg (29.1 KB, 130 views)

Last edited by ElderPredator; 01-17-2006 at 11:46 AM..
Old 01-17-2006, 10:24 AM
Another perfect picture of Rachel!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg edrgare.jpg (21.4 KB, 114 views)
Old 01-17-2006, 10:31 AM
#6. Hillary Swank

From the moment she blew us away with her Oscar winning role in Boys Don't Cry, the beautiful and talented Hillary Swank has been watched closely. Then again last year with her Oscar winning role as a boxing prize-fighter in Million Dollar Baby, Hillary set the bar high once again with her amazing acting talent. However, not only is she talented but she is a stunningly beautiful woman as well in my opinion. Her cutely shaped face and amazing body all comes together to make a truly beautiful and extremely sexy woman. She again joined presented last night at the Golden Globes ceremony in a terrific black Versace dress and she stole the night when she was on the stage presenting. She truly is an amazing woman and I can't wait to see what she does in the future. Also can't wait to see her new thriller, "The Reaping" coming out later this year.

Check below for some awesome pics!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg goldenglobes-003.jpg (97.1 KB, 116 views)

Last edited by ElderPredator; 01-17-2006 at 11:46 AM..
Old 01-17-2006, 10:33 AM
Another stunning look at Hillary!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg goldenglobes-004.jpg (89.7 KB, 104 views)
Old 01-17-2006, 10:57 AM
#7. Geena Davis

A true veteran of the silver screen and now a wonder in the television industry for her role as the President of the United States in the ever-popular Commander and Chief, Geena Davis is and always will be one of my favourite actresses of all-time. She is a beautiful woman as well especially for her age and she was extremely hot in her past roles as well such as the truly underated "The Long Kiss Goodnight" in which she played the kick-ass CIA operative waking out of her 8-year amnesia to start kicking some ass. She is a wonderful actress and a gorgeous woman and last night was no exception when she arrived in a beautiful red Lincotta Satin dress. She looked so great at the ceremony and left looking better as she carried away the Golden Globe for her role in Commander and Chief. Way to go Geena!

Check below for her stunning pics!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg page_1451137473714.jpg (46.3 KB, 95 views)

Last edited by ElderPredator; 01-17-2006 at 11:45 AM..
Old 01-17-2006, 10:58 AM
Another beautiful picture of the T.V. star!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg page_3391137482187.jpg (51.4 KB, 73 views)
Old 01-17-2006, 11:05 AM
#8. Reese Witherspoon

For the longest time really, I was never a real fan of Reese and her work since I couldn't stand Legally Blonde or her other teeny-bop movies and the only one she truly impressed me in was Cruel Intentions. All of that has changed now however since her brilliant role as June Carter in Walk the Line alongside Joaquin Phoenix. She was mesmerizing in the film and she is quite the looker as well with a stunning body and the sweetest face. She is a gorgeous woman and last night she maintained that image in a beautiful dress and shining like a true star. Congratulations also for her win for the role as June Carter as she took away the Best Actress award for it. She deserved and with her stunning talent and sexy looks, I hope to see more of her soon!

Check below for some sweet pics of her!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 008.jpg (97.6 KB, 112 views)

Old 01-17-2006, 11:11 AM
Check out this other great photo of Reese!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 012.jpg (92.5 KB, 91 views)
Old 01-17-2006, 11:17 AM
#9. Emmy Rossum

Another very talented and very sexy actress since she started her early career, Emmy has truly raised the bar for younger actresses in Hollywood and abroad and continues to do so by staying busy with numerous roles while staying active and beautiful at the same time. She arrived at the awards last night with a gorgeous tan coloured dress and looked absolutely breathtaking. She is a beautiful woman and easily makes the list for the awards ceremony. Not exactly sure why she was there though but oh well!

Check below for her lovely pics!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 05.jpg (97.2 KB, 136 views)

Old 01-17-2006, 11:24 AM
#10. Jessica Alba

She may not be the best actress on the red carpet but I'll tell you what, she sure is one of the most beautiful. Her very presence is enough to make a man's heart begin to melt. She is a stunning woman to see and her beauty never fails, especially last night when she was chosen as a presenter at the ceremony. She wore a gorgeous navy blue silk dress and has never looked better. She did a great job at presenting as well and really stole everyone's heart when she walked onto the stage. Like I said, she may not be a great actress, but man is she hot!

Check the pics below to see what I mean!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg goldenglobes062.jpg (97.3 KB, 146 views)

Last edited by ElderPredator; 01-17-2006 at 11:44 AM..
Old 01-17-2006, 11:26 AM
Another photo of the beauty!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg goldenglobes061.jpg (97.1 KB, 109 views)
Old 01-17-2006, 11:39 AM
#11. Laura Linney

One of my favourite actresses of all-time and a stunningly beautiful woman as well, Laura has been captivating for many years now with her strong roles and several nominations and wins for various excellent roles. Her latest starring role in The Exorcism of Emily Rose and The Squid and the Whale were very exceptional at that as well as he countless roles before them. Not only is she a gifted actress but a beautiful and sexy one as well. For a not-too older woman, she has many excellent features about her. I'm a much younger guy but she still remains very sexy to me but it's truly the talent that I also find very hot as well. I know, pretty weird huh? Anyway, with her latest nomination for The Squid and the Whale and her stunning good looks in her red dress at the ceremony, Laura Linney definitely makes my list.

Check out some of her beautiful looks below!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ert34t4.jpg (63.8 KB, 99 views)

Last edited by ElderPredator; 01-17-2006 at 11:43 AM..
Old 01-17-2006, 11:40 AM
Another wonderful picture of her! So gorgeous!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 53t4235q.jpg (84.8 KB, 82 views)
Old 01-17-2006, 11:41 AM
This photo I have to add because in my impossible mind, it looks like Laura and Natalie are about to make-out! If only....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 019.jpg (98.0 KB, 117 views)
Old 01-17-2006, 12:01 PM
#12. Charlize Theron

If there is one actress that has shined brightly on the screen both for her acting talent and her ability to stay extremely sexy, it's Charlize Theron who attended the Golden Globes last night for her Best Actress nomination for North Country. The last few years have been good for Charlize such as he Oscar win for Monster, numerous new movies and making sure she still looks hot! She came to the awards last night wearing a gorgeous dress and came with current hubby Stuart Townsend. She looked great but unfortunately, she didn't take home the gold but that's okay, she still has more chances to do so. Can't wait to see her in her next flick, "The Brazilian Job".

Check below for her hot pics!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg goldenglobes-009.jpg (94.8 KB, 107 views)

Last edited by ElderPredator; 01-17-2006 at 01:12 PM..
Old 01-17-2006, 12:16 PM
#13. Felicity Huffman

A very talented and lovely lady, Felicity Huffman a.k.a. Mrs. William H. Macy or Desperate Houswife came to the Golden Globes last night with full intent to win the Best Actress award for her outstanding role in Transamerica playing a transexual. She was amazing in this film and clearly deserved her award to anyone who has seen the movie. I hope to see more from her in the future and less Desperate Housewives.

Click below for her pics!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 345t34t34q.jpg (40.9 KB, 73 views)
Old 01-17-2006, 12:17 PM
Another nice pic of Felicity!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gg06arrival_g3.jpg (28.1 KB, 63 views)
Old 01-17-2006, 12:22 PM
#14. Maria Bello

For many years now, I've always wondered when the beautiful and talented Maria Bello would finally be honoured for her terrific roles and fantastic good looks. She is truly a gorgeous woman with many loveable features and last night, she looked stunning all in white as she was competing for the Best Actress award for her role in A History of Violence which she did a terrific job in. My favourite role with her however still remains Payback and Coyote Ugly but she was exceptional in her latest role for sure. Way to go Maria and can't wait to see more of you in the future!

Check below to see how pretty she was last night!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gg06arrival_g.jpg (28.0 KB, 99 views)

Last edited by ElderPredator; 01-17-2006 at 01:12 PM..
Old 01-17-2006, 12:30 PM
Honorable Mentions:

1. Rosario Dawson - Rosario looked gorgeous last night as well but unfortunately I can't find any high-res photos of her from the show so I'll just mention her here. If I find some, I'll add them to the list.

2. Pamela Anderson - A surprise for sure but a welcome one since she dressed very nice and didn't look at all slutty.

3. Ziyi Zhang - A beautiful and talented young actress and looked great at the ceremony.

4. Desperate Housewives - I'll mention the Desperate Housewives I guess since I think the show is useless and all the ladies have no talent except for Felicity Huffman. Eva Longoria is about the only good looking one of the bunch but they can't act worth shit.

And to all the rest of the wonderful actresses that I haven't mentioned, you were all great. So, to wrap it up, tell us who you all think should make the list or your opinions on the show overall last night!

Thanks everybody!

P.S. I leave you with this final picture of Scarlett from the side on the red carpet. Here you can truly see how big her boobs really are as I have zoomed right in on them! Enjoy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 002.jpg (69.6 KB, 135 views)

Last edited by ElderPredator; 01-17-2006 at 12:36 PM..
Old 01-17-2006, 12:51 PM
Stay tuned as well for the revealing of the 2006 Academy Awards on March 5th. Sweet!
Old 01-17-2006, 12:54 PM
Keira has proven once again to me that she the essence of beauty in Hollywood. Man, she is so gorgeous.
Old 01-17-2006, 05:00 PM
How about Drew Barrymore? Jesus, when did she grow boobs?
Old 01-17-2006, 08:45 PM
So how much money DO you get each time we click on one of those?
Old 01-18-2006, 01:31 AM
my choices of the best looking ladies:

1. Jessica Alba
2. Keira Knightley
3. Mandy Moore
4. Evangeline Lily
5. Scarlett Johansson
6. Charlize Theron
7. Kate Beckinsale
8. The Desperate Housewives women (especially Teri and Eva)
9. Katherine Heigl
10. Mary-Louise Parker
11. Rene Zellweger
12. Diane Kruger
13. Maria Bello
14. Jenny McCarthy

Last edited by ilovemovies; 01-18-2006 at 01:46 AM..
Old 01-18-2006, 02:17 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by screamer581
How about Drew Barrymore? Jesus, when did she grow boobs?
It seems I'm not the only one who noticed that. They were looking mighty fine too.
Old 01-18-2006, 05:24 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by adamjohnson
So how much money DO you get each time we click on one of those?
Nothing actually man, I just went around, found the pics and posted them. I like doing this as I have a lot of time on my hands with my business going on. This is just a lot of fun and I don't like posting crappy or half-assed threads.
Old 01-18-2006, 07:54 PM
Part I

I appreciate the effort and they are certainly really great pics, but there is no need to have one pic per post. Not only is it inconvenient for the people viewing your post but it's also intimidating to some who might want to reply to your thread but see like 20 of your posts in a row. Here's an easier way to do it.

To be continued...
Old 01-18-2006, 08:13 PM

See, this way the peeps can see the pics ahead of time and then just click the thumbnail they like to see the bigger pic. It's just so much better. Just to clarify, I'm not criticizing. I'm just trying to help out. And by the way, SCARLETT is never #2!

Peace...
Old 01-19-2006, 04:43 AM
Thanks a lot bud for that. For some reason however I've never been able to get my pics to work that way. Can you tell me how to do it properly? If you could let me know, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!
Old 01-19-2006, 06:11 PM
Whats this all about with Drew Barrymore? I havn't seen it. Pictures anyone?