Old 09-01-2003, 12:37 AM
Melissa George

I've known about this Aussie actress for a long time now, but lately she's been getting some decent exposure to worldwide audiences in a variety of projects that are certainly impressive.

She got her start on the long running Australian soap drama Home And Away,from 1993 to 1996, and has since had a string of support roles in various projects. In Dark City she played a prostitute who met an unwanted end, she had a small role as the dead daughter in The Limey, starred as the Conan O'Brien obsessed cheerleader Cleo in Sugar and Spice, appeared as Camilla Rhodes in Mulholland Drive and most recently played a swedish flight attendant in the romantic comedy Down With Love. She's also had her fair share of TV projects, the action series Thieves opposite John Stamos, guest starred on Tony Shalhoub's series Monk and played Ross and Rachel's nanny for two episodes on the hit sitcom Friends. She'll also guest star on next season's opener of Charmed, and has also secured a role as Vaughn's wife in the third season of Alias. Not a bad little resume for this aussie actress. I think she could have a good future ahead of her, i'm not sure if she'll end up leading lady status, but this new found role in Alias, may get her more exposure. I say congratulations to her, another homegrown talent making it big. What does everyone else think of her?

Last edited by FilmBuff84; 09-01-2003 at 12:41 AM..
Old 09-01-2003, 12:44 AM
OH YEAH! that was her in Mulholland Drive?!??!.......dum da dum da dum She definately gets a YAY from me! I was bout to say well shes purdy lookin
Old 09-01-2003, 01:05 AM
I have never seen her act, but based on looks I'll give her a Yay.
Old 09-01-2003, 01:04 PM
YAY! when she kissed laura harring in mulholland drive, that was great.
it would have also have been great if she would have walked in during the sex scene
Old 09-01-2003, 01:19 PM
How could any self-respecting Brit say NAY to Angel from Home & Away?

"Clooooosssserrrrr each daaaaaaaaaay...Hoooooommmmeee & Awwwwwaaaaaaay..."

Yay!!!
Old 09-01-2003, 04:15 PM
Yayyyy!

Super hot, and not a bad actress either.
Old 09-01-2003, 11:24 PM
HOT NANNY!

Yay! She's cute as hell.
Old 09-02-2003, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BadCoverVersion
How could any self-respecting Brit say NAY to Angel from Home & Away?

"Clooooosssserrrrr each daaaaaaaaaay...Hoooooommmmeee & Awwwwwaaaaaaay..."

Yay!!!
She sure has changed form Home & Away!

Mega Yay from me.
Old 10-01-2003, 01:32 AM
Bump since her first episode of Alias is less than a week away. Yay for looks but I'll have to wait until Sunday until I know if I think she's talented as an actress. Funny, cause I REALLY don't remember her being in Mulholland Drive or Dark City.
Old 10-01-2003, 11:55 AM
In the immortal words of vtadave...

I'd hit it.