Old 09-22-2003, 05:58 PM
Madonna's Sex

Does anyone have a copy?

Has anyone read it and can tell me what it's like and if it is worth picking up?
Old 09-22-2003, 07:20 PM
I'm a huge huge HUGE fan of Madonna. There hasn't ever been a single thing that she's done that I haven't at least liked a little bit.... except the Sex book. If only I had the power to turn back time and erase this project from her career...

That being said, I don't actually own the book, but not only have I seen the entire thing online, I've also flipped through a copy that my friend owns.

Not only am I a huge Madonna fan, but I'm a huge collector, and I just honestly don't feel the need to get this project. That's just me of course. I know a ton of people that didn't like it, but still own it.

So I guess it depends on how much you like Madonna, and how much you're willing to spend. I've seen sealed Sex books going for over $500 on ebay.

If I can find the link to the complete book, I'll post it here so you can take a look at it first, and not go into it blind.

Oh, I guess I should ask, did you like the Sex/Erotica period of her career? I find it to be the low point of her career, but if you think it's a great time for her, you'll probably be incredibly happy with the book.

I'll search for the link...
Old 09-23-2003, 01:41 PM
Why bother purchasing this book? The photos are all over the internet for free anyways...
Old 09-23-2003, 02:05 PM
Yeah, and they're not that great. Even Vanilla Ice is in some of them (run away!).
Old 09-24-2003, 01:06 PM
Mrs Fett is a huge Madonna fan and bought this when it came out. I've looked through it (you can't really say 'read' here as there aren't many words, and those that are thereare like the ramblings of a horny teenager ) and frankly it's pretty dull. After all, there are only so many picture of Madonna naked that you need to see in your lifetime!

Overall, unless you're a huge fan, then I wouldn't bother.
Old 09-24-2003, 01:14 PM
Yeah, the pics in there aren't that great anyways. Mostly it's Madonna busying herself.
Old 09-25-2003, 07:02 AM

Save your pennies...it's shit.
Old 09-26-2003, 09:30 AM
Thanks to all of you.
Old 10-01-2003, 05:44 AM
Ive got it, but don't ask me why.

Im not a huge fan of Madge, in fact her recent stuff I find quite shite. I do like her early stuff.

But anyway like I say. I have a copy, so how much will I get for it?
Old 10-01-2003, 02:20 PM
Isn't there a Madonna cum shot in it?
Old 10-01-2003, 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by PorcheRacer
Isn't there a Madonna cum shot in it?
Fortunately (unfortunately?) no, there are shots of Madonna's T&A&B, and some limp dicks and Madonna's dirty talk, but that's it.