Old 10-21-2003, 11:34 PM
Michael Eisner

I hate this fucking bastard. Pissing on what Walt did, crushing the company and only making mindless movies for the money, and for the hell of it. The bastard, since Lion King has had no idea whats going on. Get the fuck out of the big chair! Your old Eisner!

Old 10-22-2003, 02:22 AM
I would say yay actually....I like the Disney films......Lion King is my favorite and I thing Pixxar is something fresh and hip that is helping Disney compete in the future market
Old 10-25-2003, 11:27 PM

I have to agree with the late, great MM. Eisner has turned this once-wonderful company into a greedy money-sucking black hole.
Old 10-26-2003, 04:30 AM

He used to be good, but since he's hit the top a few years ago (shit, almost a decade ago already), he's been doin' nothing but shit, firing every single talented person on the staff and keeping only yes-men, not willing to share power...The only reason he hasn't gotten axed yet is because he's got a friendly board of directors in place -- but anyone with brains and respect for the people they work with would have quit by now, and Eisner hasn't.

This dude pisses me off. Bastard's killing Disney.