Old 11-14-2003, 07:26 PM
Ricky Gervais

"Shoot!!!"

Biggest YAY ever!!!
Old 11-15-2003, 03:11 PM

Great comedian. He helped create one of the funniest British comedy programmes ever.

Yay...what?
Old 11-16-2003, 01:41 PM
Genius!!!

So gay...

FUCKING YAY of course!!!

Anyone see him on Pop Idol EXTRA? He's a self-confessed bloody addict I tell thee (alongside Jonathan Ross of course), emotionally invested in each and every one of the would-be popstrel's...'tis most endearing.
Old 11-16-2003, 01:45 PM
I'm looking forward to his forthcoming stand up performance DVD, Animals. Check the cover.

Old 11-16-2003, 05:17 PM
Re: Ricky Gervais

Quote:
Originally posted by Psychocandy

Biggest YAY ever!!!
I second that. The Office always has me in tears.
Old 11-16-2003, 05:55 PM
Huge yay from me. I aim to stay alive for the sole purpose of seeing the final two episodes of The Office over christmas. I will die happy if I manage that.

Genius.
Old 03-19-2013, 07:20 PM

Last edited by SS-Block; 03-31-2014 at 03:45 PM..
Old 05-26-2013, 04:17 PM
Honestly, I cant stand the little twirp. His hosting sucked at the Golden Globes and I really hope he doesnt get to host the Oscars.
Old 05-27-2013, 03:05 AM
Why? Unlike somebody like Bill Maher, I don't think he's ever said anything insulting about religion and religious people. As far as atheists goes, I can understand hating somebody like Maher, but not Gervais.

I thought he was pretty funny at the Golden Globes and wouldn't mind him hosting the Oscars.
Old 05-28-2013, 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemovies View Post
Why? Unlike somebody like Bill Maher, I don't think he's ever said anything insulting about religion and religious people. As far as atheists goes, I can understand hating somebody like Maher, but not Gervais.

I thought he was pretty funny at the Golden Globes and wouldn't mind him hosting the Oscars.
Huh? When did I bring up religion? I could care less if anyone makes fun of any religions.

I just dont find Gervais or charming at all. His hosting skills suck and his movie The Invention of Lying sucked ass and I'm glad it did poorly at the box office.