Old 07-04-2003, 03:24 PM
Crispin Glover

CRISPIN GLOVER
Possibly one of the greatest out there, except for a few roles.

Movies he was in:
Charlies Angels 2
Charlies Angels
Willard
Bartleby
Back to the Future
Like Mike
Nurse Betty
Twister
Old 07-04-2003, 03:28 PM

Full Throttle

Willard

Back to the Future
Old 07-08-2003, 02:29 AM

YAY he is good in everything he does. Even tho he doesn't do much!
Old 07-08-2003, 04:39 AM
Yay.
Old 07-08-2003, 02:40 PM
YAY. I have never disliked him in anything, even in bad films he's quite good.
Old 07-08-2003, 05:21 PM
I like him. He is great.

Though I still think he needs the right project to fully take advantage of his acting abilities. Perhaps a horror film, with him as the main character would be more suitable for him. Willard in my opinion was a step in the right direction.

His performances are strange and freaky, but honest. I looooved what he did in Willard. He seems to put 100% of himself into his characters and performances. His portrayal of Willard was greeeeat in my book, and I cant wait for that to be out on dvd.

Though I must say that his role in Charlies Angels:Full throtle seemed a bit forced. Did anyone else think his role was totally unnecesary and that maybe the director was just doing him a favor? His character in the film made absolutely no sense to me at all. It just complicated things in an unnecesary manner. He did manage to pull in a freaky performance that goes with the type of characters he usually plays, but in the whole of the film he did seemed out of place to me.
Old 07-08-2003, 05:47 PM
"Hey, McFly!"

Definite YAY!
Old 07-08-2003, 05:57 PM
yay
Old 07-10-2003, 03:20 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by spacemonkey
Though I must say that his role in Charlies Angels:Full throtle seemed a bit forced. Did anyone else think his role was totally unnecesary and that maybe the director was just doing him a favor? His character in the film made absolutely no sense to me at all. It just complicated things in an unnecesary manner. He did manage to pull in a freaky performance that goes with the type of characters he usually plays, but in the whole of the film he did seemed out of place to me.
No he was definatly a character in there. He was hired to go against the villians pretty much. He was still awesome. Hopefully the building drop wont cause him not to return to a 3rd. Need more Crispin.
Old 07-10-2003, 10:20 PM
Yay for the actor, nay for the person. Every story I've heard of Crispin Glover in real life makes him sound like a seriously over-arrogant jerk. I love most of his performances, though (even in Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter), especially Charlie's Angels and, of course, Back to the Future. Haven't seen River's Edge or Willard yet though.
Old 08-05-2003, 06:51 AM
I recently met and talked with Crispin Glover at the San Diego Comic-con. He was incredibly sweet and has made me into one of his biggest fans.

So Yay!
Old 08-05-2003, 09:40 AM
He's a good actor, but is completely psychotic!!

River's Edge is an excellent movie
Old 08-05-2003, 10:31 AM
YAY, a very underrated actor.
Old 08-05-2003, 11:38 AM
Huge YAY Crispen is awsome and I loved him in River Edge.
Old 08-05-2003, 12:27 PM
YAY, and don't forget his minor role in What's Eating Gilbert Grape. He did a marvellous job, and it was great to see Glover, Depp, and John C. Reilly all around one table.

From some of the interviews I've read with Glover, he's extremely intelligent too. He knows so much about film, it's fascinating.
Old 08-05-2003, 02:54 PM
a big yay!

he's an oddball, but a damn fine actor

my favorite performance from Glover was in River's Edge
Old 11-09-2003, 11:53 AM
YAY! He's a very talanted actor, very odd though.
Old 11-09-2003, 03:35 PM
Wonderful weirdo actor. Like Johnny Depp, his quirky antics would shine in black, scabby pus.

YAY!
Old 11-17-2003, 09:45 PM
Yay. I really dig the guy.