Old 10-25-2003, 06:57 AM
Paul Bettany

Here's a rising star who seems to have a bright future ahead of him. Already has starred in "A Knight's Tale" and "A Beautiful Mind," and he has "Master And Commander: The Far Side Of The World" and "Wimbledon" coming soon. And I can't fail to mention that his wife is Jennifer Connelly. What does everyone else think of Paul Bettany?
Old 10-25-2003, 07:06 AM
I can't believe a guy who looks like that bagged Jennifer Connelly. If he had a chance, anyone did.

Still, he's a very good actor, I was most impressed with him in A Beautiful Mind. I think he has a bright future ahead of him.
Old 10-25-2003, 11:03 PM
Paul Bettany has that sexy British poet thing about him. I don't know if he actually is a poet, but, he's got that aura of wandering through fields picking the lavender having "secret places" in the woods where he goes to think. He's very good looking in a Hamlet-esque sort of way.

YAY. Good actor, good looking, good deal.

Last edited by Annie Hall; 10-26-2003 at 01:27 AM..
Old 10-26-2003, 12:51 AM
He's one of my favourite actors. Steals the show in any movie he is in and I predict big things for him.

Make him the next Bond!!! Ya all heard me!!!
Old 10-30-2003, 02:12 AM
YAY, besides Rufus Sewell, Bettany brought solid credibility to "A Knight's Tale". I also loved him as Nashs' imaginary "friend" in "A Beautiful Mind". The man seems like the fearless actor type and that is something that deserves admiration.
Old 10-30-2003, 04:54 AM
The man is an exemplary actor. See Gangster No 1 for evidence of how to put the shits up anyone with a simple stare and a deadly whisper.

Big yay from me.
Old 10-30-2003, 05:24 AM

An excellent actor. three thumbs up from me.

and yes, that does mean i have 3 hands
Old 11-01-2003, 03:27 PM
He was *outstanding* in Gangster Nr. 1 and was very good in Knight's Tale and Beautiful Mind as well. A big YAY. He has a great future ahead of him.
Old 11-01-2003, 03:41 PM
He's a very good actor, yay.
Old 11-03-2003, 06:40 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Nate6
I can't believe a guy who looks like that bagged Jennifer Connelly. If he had a chance, anyone did.
You jesting?

Bettany is fucking BEAUTIFUL...seriously...he's jaw-droppingly attractive IMO (why? I don't know), he just does things to a lady.

I also think he's a fine actor with lotsa potential.

Yay!!!
Old 11-03-2003, 01:07 PM

Impressive in GANGSTER NO.1 and A BEAUTIFUL MIND.

The guy has a big future ahead of him.

Yay
Old 11-18-2003, 09:10 AM
Yay! Good actor and he was pretty good in Knights Tale.