Old 01-14-2003, 04:23 AM
my favorite picture

this is my most favorite picture of mr. phoenix....

today i bought clay pigeons!!! i had to go to like 10 stores, but i was on a mission. great movie, but joaquin is soooo cute in it!!!

woo hoo
Old 01-14-2003, 04:43 PM
thats a great picture. i like the other one that was posted though. the one with him in the same wardrobe (prada shoot right?) only sitting. ack! im melting. lol.

you got it?!? i've been trying SOOO hard to find it! i juss got signs and u turn. hehe. he's so great in u turn.
Old 01-14-2003, 06:43 PM
Hehe, he looks like a bad-ass rebel prep(does that make sense? ) in that pic, Freakandgeek!! Excellent pic.

I think what does it for a lot of us is those damn sexy eyes and his brows!!!! I mean come on!! they're PERFECT! I just ADORE deep, broooody eyes. Ai, I need a drool bucket.
Old 01-14-2003, 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by vastlynne
I think what does it for a lot of us is those damn sexy eyes and his brows!!!! I mean come on!! they're PERFECT! I just ADORE deep, broooody eyes. Ai, I need a drool bucket.
oh definitely. his eyes are sexxxxxy and damn perrrfect. haha.

you gotta admit. hes got the preppy look hooked. fucking awesome. hehe.
Old 01-20-2003, 09:44 PM
I have to agree that he made Gladiator, for me. I expected Russell Crowe to be good but I didnt expect Jauquin to blow me away like he did. I loved how unpredictable his character was and how fun it was to hate him. I also loved the comic relief he lent to Signs and his performance in Return to Paradis was incredible as well.

As for Gladiator, I probably wouldnt have liked it as much as I did had it not been for Phoenix. I really didnt like Ridley Scott's direction. He is treading his brother's footsteps well and I've actually grown to like him more, I think.
Old 09-28-2003, 03:19 AM

I just watched Parenthood on TNT and could not get over how Joaquin or "Leaf" his name that he used for the movie at the time, he looked very young then. The capture from imdb, Joaquin/Leaf is sitting on the arm chair in front of Keanu Reeves..............................

Older bro River would be so proud of him......
Old 12-31-2003, 03:57 PM
GLADIATOR
SIGNS
U-TURN

YAY!!
Old 01-28-2004, 05:39 PM
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-28-2004, 05:46 PM

Simply...sexy...
Old 01-29-2004, 10:58 AM
The dude owns in every movie I've seen him in.

Very respectable sized Yay.
Old 01-29-2004, 04:59 PM
I first saw him in To Die For and was pretty much impressed.
He's a very good actor.
Yay.