Old 11-16-2001, 06:20 PM
Reviews: Rush Hour

JoBlo's 7/10 review of RUSH HOUR can be found here: http://www.joblo.com/rushhour.htm
Your past movie reviews from May 1998 - November 2001 can be found there as well.

And what did you think of the movie? Add your comments below.

GUIDELINES: CONSTRUCTIVE REVIEWS ONLY!

1) If you haven't seen the movie, don't post here, because it will be deleted.
2) If you add two-bit comments like "it rocked" or "it sucked the big one" or just a grade, it will be deleted.
3) If you insult anyone from the board in your post, it will be deleted and you will receive a warning from the board. A second warning and you will be banned altogether. You can disagree with others all you want but no putdowns are necessary to make your points.

In order for others to know whether or not you would recommend the movie, please click on the desired icon of your choice when posting:

Recommended =
Not recommended =
In the middle =
Old 12-30-2001, 10:27 PM
Sorry, I just rented it tonight and it wasn't very funny. True, there were some sporadic laughs here and there, but they were too few and far between. I admit I haven't seen Jackie's other movies, but in this one he's overshadowed by Chris Tucker, a mixed blessing at best.

3/10.
Old 07-22-2003, 05:13 PM
This is one of the funniest movies I've ever seen. If you see it, see it on video, not on TV where it is heavily edited which makes it less funny.
Old 03-25-2004, 11:47 PM
I saw this movie was because, one of my favourite actors, Jackie Chan, was starring in this film. And I loved it! This movie introduced Chris Tucker, who I had never heard of before in my life. But I wish I had sooner, because he is one hilarious guy! Every scene he was in, he had a funny little line that would make me laugh. Not laughing my ass off, but made me laugh.Compared to the second movie, Rush Hour runs a little smoother, and has a better plot, but isn't as funny as Rush Hour 2. However I cannot deny Rush Hour was a lot of fun to watch, and it was great to finally see a JC film cross 100 million dollars at the US b.o.

7.5/10