Old 04-09-2004, 08:16 AM
Tara Reid

(Can't believe her name didn't come up on the search...)

Anyways, if you want a picture of this Racoon looking bitch, then post it.

Ok, she was never the funniest, nor the hottest, but its hard to believe that she helped deteriorate the last film in the American Pie series just to do My Boss' fucking daughter. What kind of crack are you fucking smoking you stupid little bitch.

She seriously reminds me of that cartoon character Secret Squirrel. Seriously, look at her. Fucking look at her. Sure she has a hot body, but Jesus Christ woman, you've caked so much eye shadow on yourself that I want to call the humane society and have you put down and put in a zoo.

But knowing what you are, I wouldn't put you in a zoo. Instead, after the dog warden shot you with the tranq gun, I'd have you tied up so you could watch my Boss' fucking daughter day after day while tied up in a recliner.

Then when I was tired of torturing you with your own shit, I'd stick it in your ass, and then make you smell it, before giving you a mushroom tattoo with your own poop stain stuck on your forehead.

God what a fucking idiot you are.

In ten years you'll be on celebrity boxing duking it out with Naomi Judd.

"Nay."
Old 04-09-2004, 08:25 AM

Hah ha.

TheDeadWalk as usual you are way on point.

You'd hit though?

Yay...cause she's an easy lay.
Old 04-09-2004, 08:45 AM
Crack Whores...bah!

Ms. Reid is the bottom of the Hollywood barrel. Her acting is shallow. She looks like she spends all night applying the eye make-up and then doing lines in the bathroom. Her looks are nauseating. She's too skinny and too skanky. NAY, I say.
Old 04-09-2004, 09:50 AM
Re: Tara Reid

Quote:
Originally posted by TheDeadWalk

Ok, she was never the funniest, nor the hottest, but its hard to believe that she helped deteriorate the last film in the American Pie series just to do My Boss' fucking daughter. What kind of crack are you fucking smoking you stupid little bitch.

She seriously reminds me of that cartoon character Secret Squirrel. Seriously, look at her. Fucking look at her. Sure she has a hot body, but Jesus Christ woman, you've caked so much eye shadow on yourself that I want to call the humane society and have you put down and put in a zoo.

But knowing what you are, I wouldn't put you in a zoo. Instead, after the dog warden shot you with the tranq gun, I'd have you tied up so you could watch my Boss' fucking daughter day after day while tied up in a recliner.

Then when I was tired of torturing you with your own shit, I'd stick it in your ass, and then make you smell it, before giving you a mushroom tattoo with your own poop stain stuck on your forehead.

"Nay."

I'm speechless. That was hilarious.
Old 04-09-2004, 11:07 AM
Re: Tara Reid

Quote:
Originally posted by TheDeadWalk

"Nay."
Agreed. And thanks for starting my day off right.
Old 04-14-2004, 04:38 PM
A big Nay for me on this chick!
Old 04-14-2004, 06:24 PM

Ummmmm... yay.
Old 04-14-2004, 06:35 PM
Yay... but not huge. Come on guys, cut her some slack. This is the chick whose most famous line is

"Im cumming! Im cumming!"
Old 04-14-2004, 10:01 PM
hey, those maxim and fhm shoots are enough for a yay from me!
thin with big natural boobs. and blonde. and a party girl!
YAY!

WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Old 04-15-2004, 01:50 PM
EEEWWW......NAY!!

Bad Personality, bad reputation, and no talent.
Old 04-15-2004, 04:02 PM
No offense to ya'll, but shouldn't this be under "Rant?" I'm not a huge fan of her, no, but wow, there's some serious unecessary agression here.

EDIT: never mind. I thought it was under like Celeb news or something, this works for the celeb-o-meter. But still, wow.
Old 04-18-2004, 06:34 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Moosem216
No offense to ya'll, but shouldn't this be under "Rant?" I'm not a huge fan of her, no, but wow, there's some serious unecessary agression here.

EDIT: never mind. I thought it was under like Celeb news or something, this works for the celeb-o-meter. But still, wow.
Unnecessary?!?!?

You obviously haven't seen my boss' daughter yet.

Bitch needs slapped.
Old 04-20-2004, 11:11 PM
Has anyone seen Reid's recent E! True Hollywood Story? It seemed to ignore her recent films as well as that nice fight she had with Shannen Doherty.

I also wonder why she & her fellow American Pie babes Mena Suvari & Shannon Elizabeth opted out of American Wedding. I mean, it's not like they had anything better on their plates.
Old 04-21-2004, 04:21 AM
I'd hit it more than once.

YAY
Old 04-21-2004, 07:31 AM
NAY for her personality and acting, but a big YAY for looks. I'd fuck her, but it would take about 10 bottles of Jack Daniels in order to do that.
Old 04-21-2004, 02:48 PM
I'd hit it like a tiger.

But she has no talent whatsoever, so Nay.
Old 05-06-2004, 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Briare Rabbit
Yay... but not huge. Come on guys, cut her some slack. This is the chick whose most famous line is

"Im cumming! Im cumming!"
Hrmm...

No.

The day that unfunny line wins me over is when she's taking it on the chin in the industry she was built for.
Old 02-02-2005, 07:24 PM
Woof.

And no doubt it would be like fucking a wizard's sleeve.

File her under "NAY"!
Old 02-03-2005, 02:34 AM
As an actress: BIG NAY!! Just watch her breakdown in BODY SHOTS without laughing at her (and her character's stupidity)!

As a chick: YAY!, but only up until the moment she got those fake titties.
Old 02-03-2005, 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by urbanlegend23
I'd hit it more than once.

YAY
Then you're gonna need a Frequent Shopper Card for the Free Clinic.

NASTY

NAY, NAY, GODDAMMIT, NAY
Old 02-03-2005, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by BadCoverVersion

And no doubt it would be like fucking a wizard's sleeve.

You made my day, BCV. That is CLASSIC!