Old 05-07-2006, 10:30 PM
House of M

I just got done with the Graphic Novel for Marvel's House of M and I thought that it was fantastic. I like graphic novels but I'm not completely informed on comic book series. I saw that there are House of M series for Spider-man, Hulk, Wolverine, and Fantastic Four. My question is this: Is Marvel going to conclude their House of M series soon or is it going to be a while? If they HAVE already concluded it, is it available somewhere? Does anyone else hate The Scarlet Witch as much as I do?
Old 05-08-2006, 09:29 PM
nope, wanda wished away all the mutants, and that was pretty much all she wrote. If you liked it, you might want to try avengers disassembled, which is the story of how exactly wanda went crazy, which got us to house of M.
Old 05-08-2006, 09:56 PM
Wanda wished the mutants away? Is that what the deal is with the 198?
Old 05-09-2006, 01:01 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by soda
nope, wanda wished away all the mutants, and that was pretty much all she wrote. If you liked it, you might want to try avengers disassembled, which is the story of how exactly wanda went crazy, which got us to house of M.
Well that sux. I would have wanted a more solid conclusion like the world being turned back to the way it was. Man, now I'm pissed. I hope Wolvie finds her in the near future and slices off Wanda's head. Man, she has serious problems.