Old 04-26-2006, 09:07 PM
The Magnificent Christa Miller!

Hey everybody,

Another stunningly beautiful and talented woman that I feel deserves some attention from everyone is Christa Miller who has made her way through the television ranks over many years going from shows such as, "The Drew Carey Show" to my personal favourite, "Scrubs". She's always been a funny character no matter what show she goes to and has always been a favourite of mine. She's also a very gorgeous woman who is a month from celebrating her 42nd birthday. She has posed for Maxim once as well as several magazines and continues to have a stunning body. So, what do you all think of Christa?

It's Miller time!

Old 04-26-2006, 11:12 PM
I guess she gets a Yay from me. She is attractive, but I found her a little grating in her regular role on Scrubs. She only got on that show 'cause she was sleeping with the creator, Bill Lawrence. (actually, she's married to him, that's why).
Old 05-13-2006, 11:19 AM
What a cutie. She's got a little range too. Yay from me.
Old 05-13-2006, 12:06 PM
Yay from me. She was on the first cover of MAXIM magazine.
Old 05-21-2006, 02:45 PM
I always thought she was pretty good lookin on the Drew Carey show.
Old 05-31-2006, 11:27 AM
She's definitely hot. And I'm glad that her role was increased on "Scrubs." I like the exchanges her and Dr. Cox keep having. They seem mean-spirited, but you know it's done out of love.

Yay.