Old 06-09-2007, 11:18 PM
Paul McCartney

I hate the mullet !

I gotta admit that since I look like Paul (especially around Let it Be), I tend to like him better. I love his music, well...most of it. Give My Regards to Broad Street was a disgrace, but I really love McCartney and Ram.

Also, let's not forget that he was the manager of the Beatles from Magical Mystery Tour to the end.

The Ramones named themselves after his fake name in Hamburg : Paul Ramone. The Beatles in Hamburg were punks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWxEkhE9GSg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI_N_5D5-f8
He feels like a cool guy but at the same time he can be a pain in the ass.

Big Yay !
Old 06-10-2007, 10:06 AM
Some good Beatles songs but his solo material pales in comparison to Lennon by light years.

Say Say Say is a "just to take me back to childhood" guilty pleasure of mine though.
Old 06-10-2007, 11:49 AM
I'm getting bored of seeing him and his (ex?)wife all over the English papers. I couldn't care less about his friggin' divorce anymore.

A meh-ish yay.
Old 06-10-2007, 12:46 PM
Lennon had his bad songs also, as George and Ringo. What I hate about John was the pretentious attitude he had when he was with Yoko. The guy was great, but he was a puppet to Yoko and he became bitchy because Paul became the leader of the band and made some awesome albums such as Magical Mystery Tour, White Album, Sgt. Pepper, Abbey Road and Let it be. But still. I admire John and he was more "active" in political terms, than Paul.
Old 06-11-2007, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by JackassFan
I'm getting bored of seeing him and his (ex?)wife all over the English papers. I couldn't care less about his friggin' divorce anymore.

A meh-ish yay.
I'll add me a ditto to that.
Old 06-11-2007, 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by JackassFan

A meh-ish yay.
i'll add another ditto on that