#1  
Old 06-23-2007, 07:14 PM
Clive Owen Photo Shoot Outtakes. Cheque please!

You can have your Blooms, your Pitts and your Cruises, but looking at Clive Owen, let's face it, the man's an animal. He is the sort of man who would take a woman and have his dark, ravishing way with her and she would be all too happy to let him.

















Last edited by Tagia_Romero; 06-23-2007 at 07:17 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-23-2007, 07:31 PM
A man's man.

Him and Eastwood and the only ones to earn that distinction from me.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-23-2007, 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Scarfather
A man's man.

Him and Eastwood and the only ones to earn that distinction from me.
Damn talented too.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-23-2007, 09:42 PM
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-24-2007, 08:49 AM
He's def a Badass MoFo
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-24-2007, 09:32 AM
i'd fuck em...
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-24-2007, 12:49 PM
I certainly wouldn't say no.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-24-2007, 02:11 PM
Although I do question the overall manliness of someone who partakes in a photo shoot, he certainly seems like the kind of guy who could cause a woman not to be able to walk for several days afterwards.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-24-2007, 02:22 PM
Hell yes... That is all.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-24-2007, 02:41 PM
This guy should be the next Bond.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 06-24-2007, 03:06 PM
He looks embarressed. And i don't blame him.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-24-2007, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Brando @$$ Fat
Although I do question the overall manliness of someone who partakes in a photo shoot,
And I for one would be all too happy to disprove it.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-24-2007, 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Tagia_Romero
And I for one would be all too happy to disprove it.
I think the latter part of my sentence totally makes up for it.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 06-24-2007, 05:23 PM
It seems like he doesn't sell out to the mainstream, that he does movies that I think he believes in. He seems like one really cool ass British dude.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 06-24-2007, 08:07 PM
I love the difference between men and women celebrity photo shoots. Like this one and the Eric Bana one, for example, they can be totally clothed in a suit while the females are usually damn near naked...and thats the way it should be.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 06-24-2007, 08:46 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by echo_bravo
I love the difference between men and women celebrity photo shoots. Like this one and the Eric Bana one, for example, they can be totally clothed in a suit while the females are usually damn near naked...and thats the way it should be.
Tsk, tsk, when will you learn that women have the desire to see good looking men in the buff as well?

Last edited by Tagia_Romero; 06-24-2007 at 10:06 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 06-25-2007, 07:41 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Tagia_Romero
Tsk, tsk, when will you learn that women have the desire to see good looking men in the buff as well?
Oh I am sure they do, but you dont see a lot of the male celebrities doing half naked photoshoots.

For example, Keira Knightley and Scarlett both were naked on the cover of Vanity Fair (i believe). You wouldnt see, say, Jake Gyllenhaal and Orlando Bloom posing nude together.

It seems that the circumstances are different thats all.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 06-25-2007, 10:44 AM
I'd go gay for him.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 06-25-2007, 01:30 PM
I have already made that joke, sir!
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 06-25-2007, 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by echo_bravo
Oh I am sure they do, but you dont see a lot of the male celebrities doing half naked photoshoots.

For example, Keira Knightley and Scarlett both were naked on the cover of Vanity Fair (i believe). You wouldnt see, say, Jake Gyllenhaal and Orlando Bloom posing nude together.

It seems that the circumstances are different thats all.
That's because they are mainstream fellas. They may not pose together, however, when they are on their own sometimes they strip off half naked. I know there are near naked centerfolds in magazines such as Cleo and Cosmo *though there is no visible penis action*, but other than that, they are as naked as the day God made them.

And THAT'S the way it should be, thank you very much.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 06-25-2007, 03:15 PM
The thought of Orlando Bloom naked makes me sad.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 06-25-2007, 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Tweek
The thought of Orlando Bloom naked makes me sad.
Indeed. That's why I like MEN, not little boys.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 06-26-2007, 06:01 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Brando @$$ Fat
he certainly seems like the kind of guy who could cause a woman not to be able to walk for several days afterwards.

haha.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 06-26-2007, 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Tai Mai Jew
I have already made that joke, sir!
I think theirs enough of him to go around.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 06-27-2007, 12:25 AM
Not related to that particular shoot, but this one is too luscious not to show.

Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 06-27-2007, 04:50 AM
The women and by women I obviously mean Tag have really picked up their game recently haven't they? Where the hell is Elder?
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 06-27-2007, 04:53 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpio24
The women and by women I obviously mean Tag have really picked up their game recently haven't they? Where the hell is Elder?
The way I rationalize it is, seriously, these pic spams are really of no threat to you guys. You have Movie Hotties, countless bikini threads... women have feelings too.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 06-27-2007, 05:07 AM
Sing it preacher.

I have no problem at all with it. I just like to annoy.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 06-29-2007, 05:01 PM


Smoking is a nasty habit but his hotness prevails.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 07-16-2007, 07:19 PM
Re: Clive Owen Photo Shoot Outtakes. Cheque please!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tagia_Romero
[B]You can have your Blooms, your Pitts and your Cruises, but looking at Clive Owen, let's face it, the man's an animal. He is the sort of man who would take a woman and have his dark, ravishing way with her and she would be all too happy to let him.

-well said tagia!
i agree!
yum yum gimme sum!



Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump