Old 04-20-2003, 02:18 AM
Jason Statham

Jason Statham introduced himself to movie audiences in Lock Stock & Two Smoking Barrels 'n Snatch which were pretty good movies. I leaned more towards Snatch, I guess the pace was more easier to follow. Starred w/ Jet Li in the awfully confusing The One but the movie that became Jason's own was The Transporter. A combo of Steven Seagal & Clint Eastwood whether u agree or not w/ my comparison of him. My favorite scence is Transporter is at the Bus Barn. Jason is a definate YAY in my book!
Old 04-20-2003, 02:26 AM
A definite YAY from me. Seems like a cool guy, and when it comes to dependable bald action stars, he's reliable
Old 04-20-2003, 02:28 AM
Seems like a very cool guy....I'd like to see a sequel to The Transporter.

YAY
Old 04-20-2003, 04:45 AM

He's the man as far as I'm concerned.
Old 04-20-2003, 02:02 PM
he is the best action star out now,and should be dishing them out left and right,but doesnt seem to be...transporter was fucking awesome and totally badass,as good as the kickass van damme films i grew to love.we need more of them,and he should be that big action star.so if you dont know by now,i dig him alot.
Old 03-15-2007, 02:31 PM
He's brilliant.. yay
Old 03-15-2007, 03:18 PM
YAY

wasnt sure about him in Ghosts of Mars but he gets better with every role
Old 03-15-2007, 05:38 PM
yaa

awesome actor i actually think it was easier to follow lock,stock and two smoking barrels than snatch. and was the One confusing
Old 03-15-2007, 06:26 PM
Yay, he's an easy guy, but he's not disgustingly cheap.

Better still, he does a lot of the physical work in his movies and you gotta respect that.
Old 03-24-2007, 02:00 AM
YAY. Crank was mindless fun but alot of action and very entertaining.
Old 08-05-2007, 11:53 AM

He was in Snatch? I saw the movie back in theatres but didn't like it. However I did catch the last half hour of Transporter and fuck! This guy has the ability to be the new big action star but like XCoRyX said he doesn't reallly seem to be getting that type of push. I mean come on! We need someone new. Schwarzenegger, Stallone, Lundgren, Van Damme, and Segal are all past their primes. SOMEONE has to step up to the plate! Well thats all for now GOoD JOURNEY my fellow schmoes.
Old 08-11-2007, 08:23 PM
big YAY from me
I like everything he's been in. I also think he's a great action star and I admire him for doing those stunts.
plus he is soooooooooo freaking hot!
yay