Old 04-07-2007, 08:01 PM
audrey tautou

famous for that role,but i guess alot would know her from da vinci code.

i think for such a tiny person she really commands the screens and has our attention with her cute little smile and deep brown eyes.

loved her in a very long enagement,amazing movie .

after each interview she does she takes pictures of her interviewers then writes the date and which movie it was for and keeps it in a scarpbook.

Last edited by yorrick brown; 06-11-2007 at 07:50 PM..
Old 04-08-2007, 02:28 AM
Re: audrey tautou

Quote:
Originally posted by yorrick brown

after each interview she does she takes pictures of her interviewers then writes the date and which movie it was for and keeps it in a scarpbook.
I'd never heard that, but that's just so cute.

I really like Tautou. I wasn't a big fan of Amelie but I loved A Very Long Engagement and, particularly, He Loves Me He Loves Me Not; a film best described as where Amelie meets Fatal Attraction. She talented, she beautiful, and whever I've seen her interviewed she's been utterly charming.

YAY
Old 04-08-2007, 03:27 AM
didnt like Amelie at all and really didnt think much of her in it, after having seen The Da Vinci Code however (which i surprisingly liked) i changed my mind about her, very good actress
Old 04-08-2007, 04:00 AM
Look at those eyes. Look at those fucking eyes. Just beautiful. She's also a really talented actress. I love watching her in movies.
Old 05-03-2007, 04:32 PM
And I bet she'd voted for Sarkozy! YAY.
Old 05-04-2007, 04:25 PM
Re: Re: audrey tautou

Quote:
Originally posted by SAI
I'd never heard that, but that's just so cute.

I really like Tautou. I wasn't a big fan of Amelie but I loved A Very Long Engagement and, particularly, He Loves Me He Loves Me Not; a film best described as where Amelie meets Fatal Attraction. She talented, she beautiful, and whever I've seen her interviewed she's been utterly charming.

YAY
What a crazy movie I never saw coming!
Old 05-04-2007, 06:25 PM
Yay. Quite talented and she reminds me of a pixie.
Old 05-04-2007, 07:50 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Tagia_Romero
Yay. Quite talented and she reminds me of a pixie.
lol
i want to keep her in my pocket
Old 06-11-2007, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by therealjohng
Look at those eyes. Look at those fucking eyes. Just beautiful.

That just about sums it up for me.
Old 06-11-2007, 07:49 PM
plus she can acted to lol

she`s great.loved her in a very long enagement
Old 06-14-2007, 04:08 AM
I'm ashamed to say I haven't seen Amelie. Got to take a look at that. She was fine in Da Vinci Code mind you. Can't say i've seen enough to comment on her acting.

But those eyes!!!!
Old 08-24-2007, 06:01 AM
i saw her in the comedy 'priceless' she was amazing.for someone so tiny(5`3) she just owns the screen.

her favourite movies are Favourite movies are Barry Lyndon and a bout de souffle (breathless).

i think she might be my 2 nd favourite actress.

Personal Quotes
"I wouldn't mind being in an American film for a laugh, but I certainly don't want to be in Thingy Blah Blah 3, if you know what I mean."

"I show through my movies that I can do something else. But I always play strong-minded characters. I think it's maybe because I'm like that. I love being by myself."

I'm a tomb when it comes to my personal life. I never give even a mote of dust of that away."

"Hollywood doesn't need me. After 'Amélie,' I didn't get any offers that interested me. I have very eclectic tastes, but it's important for me that a movie be sensitive, clever and subtle."

"Everyone thinks I have an ethnic origin, and could be from North Africa or parts of Asia, or Italy and Spain. But, as far as I know, I'm 100-percent French."

"I believe in God, but I am not sure to trust Him so much."