#1  
Old 08-30-2007, 09:06 PM
lucy pinder vs keeley hazell vs danielle lloyd

males and females.place your votes.

LUCY PINDER





KEELEY HAYZELL




DANIELLE LLOYD




i go for lucy pinder,she has a body i would kill to have.plus shes really nice ,sweet and funny.
then keeley would be 2nd.

Last edited by yorrick brown; 08-30-2007 at 09:09 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-31-2007, 12:14 AM
Based on her first pic alone, I would have to say Hayzell, though Danielle Lloyd definitely intrigues me...

Though, of course, they mostly pale next to you, Sweet Yorrick...

Last edited by JJFlamingo; 08-31-2007 at 12:48 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-31-2007, 12:40 AM
thanks but i think you need these

or you`ve had to much


LUCY PINDER


KEELEY HAZELL


DANIELLE LLOYD
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-31-2007, 04:44 AM
Probably have to go with Keeley Hazell
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-31-2007, 05:35 PM
I think Miss Yorrick...already knows the answer for me...

in case u were wondering...click on the attachment below, she's with one of her best friends
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lucypinder021ie5.jpg (89.2 KB, 893 views)
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-31-2007, 07:01 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by AnakinSkywalker
I think Miss Yorrick...already knows the answer for me...

in case u were wondering...click on the attachment below, she's with one of her best friends
yeah lucy rocks.shes so pretty

is that michelle marsh.how sad that i know all these page 3 models lol




KEELEY HAZELL


DANIELLE LLOYD
used to be miss uk or something but had her title taken of her after it was found out she was sleeping with a judge plus she posed nude.

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-31-2007, 08:13 PM
Keeley Hazell...so tasty.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-01-2007, 02:31 AM
Keeley Hazell.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-01-2007, 03:49 AM
LUCY PINDER






KEELEY HAZELL







DANIELLE LLOYD







come guys somebody must fine danielle lloyd hot or is it because her ta ta`s are smaller then keeleys and lucys
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-01-2007, 04:07 AM
All three women are quite lovely for bunny girls, but they're not my type.
But anyhow, may as well appeal to the cravers, yes?

Luce:








Dani:







Kee:





Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 09-01-2007, 07:44 AM
americans say hello to lucy ,keeley and dani.

i like lucy she`s so pretty,i wish i was like her lol sad i know .

vote for who you like or you`ll miss out

LUCY







EVERYONE LOVES KEELEY.





DANI






don`t say us females here on joblo don`t do anything for you males.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-01-2007, 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by yorrick brown


don`t say us females here on joblo don`t do anything for you males.
They don't, they just don't return the favour by posting spams of hot-looking men. Reciprocity hasn't quite been put into their data stores as of yet.

Last edited by Tagia_Romero; 09-01-2007 at 03:33 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-02-2007, 09:28 AM
they are all ugly twats
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-04-2007, 06:09 AM
I hate Lucy Pinder with a passion. I despise Danielle Loyd even more so it's Keely hazel by default. I actualy don't mid her she comes across as a bit more down to earth that the other two muppets.

If it's purely on looks.........I don't know. Definitley not Danielle. How that fool won Miss England i'll never know. If thats the best they got to offer i'm glad i'm Welsh.

Don't really like Pinder. She looks like a chav or somebody that would steal your wallet. I guess it's Keely by default agin. Although again she is a very attractive woman.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-04-2007, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpio24
I hate Lucy Pinder with a passion. I despise Danielle Loyd even more so it's Keely hazel by default. I actualy don't mid her she comes across as a bit more down to earth that the other two muppets.

If it's purely on looks.........I don't know. Definitley not Danielle. How that fool won Miss England i'll never know. If thats the best they got to offer i'm glad i'm Welsh.

Don't really like Pinder. She looks like a chav or somebody that would steal your wallet. I guess it's Keely by default agin. Although again she is a very attractive woman.


*reaches over the back of Scorpio's head and switches the Gender Dial to "Male"*
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 09-05-2007, 04:09 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by AnakinSkywalker
*reaches over the back of Scorpio's head and switches the Gender Dial to "Male"*



Don't get me wrong. If any one of these women leaned over and gently whispered in my ear:

Scorp would you mind fucking us until we can't take no more?

Then of course being the kind gent I am I would do my part. I just wouldn't leave my wallet anywhere near Pinder and be a liitle put off when Lloyd had one eye on me and the other looking 9ft in a different direction.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 09-05-2007, 04:32 AM
i`m sure lucy pinder has her own money,then why spend your money when you can spend your mans.....i kidd of course.








EVERYONE LOVES KEELEY,WELL MALE DOES.


[IMG]
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/1...3262eca1c3.jpg[/IMG]






FORMER MISS ENGLAND DANIELLE LLOYD






Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 09-05-2007, 04:39 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by yorrick brown





I am willing to admit she looks VERY appealing in this pic. But still she's coming for your wallet.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 09-05-2007, 04:42 AM
Wait......That's not the one I meant^^^^^^

I meant the one where she was lying facing us with her hand clearly in the wrong position covering her breast.

Meh either way.......




SHE'S COMING FOR YOUR WALLET
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 09-05-2007, 05:02 AM


if i had a body like hers i wouldn`t be covering myself
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 09-05-2007, 05:30 AM
Ahhh that be the one.

Very very nice that pic.

I agree no covering.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 09-05-2007, 04:41 PM
gosh...thats so good...she's just gorgeous.

*right clicks, then Saves...one,two, three times*


...and no covering for me too please.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 10-03-2007, 06:13 AM
They're all kind of appealing, but I think Lucy and Keeley are awesome....Lusy being the best of the lot.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 10-03-2007, 05:26 PM
Danielle Lloyd is the one I'd have to give my vote to... All 3 are gorgeous though.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 10-03-2007, 10:36 PM
Ahhh...Lucy Pinder...and Keeley Hazel...two ladies that make me believe that all women look like them in the U.K. (including BCV)...don't know much about Lloyd...but here's what I know about Lucy and Keeley:

LUCY:
FINALLY set them flesh puppies free this year!

KEELEY:
Made a sex tape where she gave some royal head to some royal, undeserving douche...

RESULTS:
With the sex tape, it didn't leave much mystery to Keeley anymore, where as with Lucy simply exposing her mountains, it somehow did...and on top of that, LUCY'S GOT THE BIGGER TITS!

WINNER AND MY PERSONAL FAVORITE: Lucy Pinder!



SHIVER ME TIMBERS...

AND SCORPIO, I READ ALL YOUR POSTS BUT I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND...WHY THE HATE?
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 10-03-2007, 10:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EBastard View Post
Ahhh...Lucy Pinder...and Keeley Hazel...two ladies that make me believe that all women look like them in the U.K. (including BCV)...don't know much about Lloyd...but here's what I know about Lucy and Keeley:

LUCY:
FINALLY set them flesh puppies free this year!

KEELEY:
Made a sex tape where she gave some royal head to some royal, undeserving douche...

RESULTS:
With the sex tape, it didn't leave much mystery to Keeley anymore, where as with Lucy simply exposing her mountains, it somehow did...and on top of that, LUCY'S GOT THE BIGGER TITS!

WINNER AND MY PERSONAL FAVORITE: Lucy Pinder!



SHIVER ME TIMBERS...

AND SCORPIO, I READ ALL YOUR POSTS BUT I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND...WHY THE HATE?

your cheque has been sent in the mail lol.

lucys like wow.i wish i had boobs like hers .






KEELEY



Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 10-03-2007, 11:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yorrick brown View Post
your cheque has been sent in the mail lol.

lucys like wow.i wish i had boobs like hers .
Please forgive my American ignorance, but judging from the name, I actually had no idea you were a woman until now...let alone Australian. If I'd known those facts I would've been hitting on you a long time ago...



SHIVER ME TIMBERS...

NOW I'M FREE TO HIT ON YOU, QUAGMIRE-STYLE! GIGGIDY, GIGGIDY, GOO!

Last edited by EBastard; 10-03-2007 at 11:44 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 10-04-2007, 02:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yorrick brown View Post
lucys like wow.i wish i had boobs like hers .
Now now cuteness, you're perfect just the way you are...
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 10-04-2007, 11:03 PM
DANI LLYOD










KEELEY







LUCY





Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 10-05-2007, 02:50 AM
yum
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 10-05-2007, 06:22 PM
this thread is the bomb...!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 10-05-2007, 07:34 PM
anakin you`ve view this page a 1000 times your gonna go blind.may`be i should start charging i`ll be rich


keeley







lucy





Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 10-05-2007, 09:48 PM
oh Yorrick...
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 10-07-2007, 11:14 PM
LUCY















Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 10-07-2007, 11:19 PM
keeley


















Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 10-08-2007, 01:15 AM
***falling to my knees***
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 10-08-2007, 01:53 AM
DANIELLE LLYOD




Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 10-10-2007, 06:30 PM
i wouldnt mind asking her to reach down my pants...and feel The Force.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 10-11-2007, 02:46 AM
LUCY PINDER



]








KEELEY










DANIELLE





Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 10-11-2007, 07:12 PM
oh
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

You Rated this Thread: