Old 02-13-2006, 07:32 AM
mary elizabeth winstead

now you may all know har as the hottie with the preminition in final destination 3.she was also the hottie in sky high.any one else think she's a hottie.also post some pics.
Old 02-16-2006, 01:18 AM
Yay for looks and so far she's not too bad at acting either as I liked her in both Sky High and Final Destination 3.
Old 02-16-2006, 10:36 AM
Yay

She's pretty hot, and she gave the best performance in Sky High as the femme fatale
Old 02-20-2006, 05:05 PM
Just saw her in Final Destination 3. Pretty, rather than hot. (she looks like she could be Selma Blair's little sister to me) and, frankly, that was about all i found notable about her, though that's probably the fault of the scipt.

Undecided
Old 02-20-2006, 09:38 PM
In Final Destination 3 she is only pretty. But in Sky High she was HOT!
Old 08-24-2007, 06:08 AM
i think shes got a good career a head of her.i liked her in black xmas ,loved her in die hard 4.0 and she just owned the screen in fd3.
she got such amazing eyes,shes pretty and can act .

i look forward to seeing what else she has instore for us.

and now for some pictures as i know you guys look those.

shes got my vote to play wonder woman
Old 08-24-2007, 06:14 AM
YAY, good actress and very hot
Old 08-24-2007, 02:13 PM
She is indeed a lovely looking young woman, but I haven't seen much of her acting to make a better decision talent wise.
Old 08-25-2007, 01:29 AM
Freakin' fiiiine.

Yay from me.
Old 08-25-2007, 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by yorrick brown

zombievictim just had goosebumps.

YAY for her. She's like that girl you'd oogle at in high school. One of the prettiest teen actresses there are, and actually a competent actress (if she wasn't the lead in FD3, that movie would've crashed and burnt; New Line owe her).
Old 08-26-2007, 06:25 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by X-Nightcrawler
zombievictim just had goosebumps.

YAY for her. She's like that girl you'd oogle at in high school. One of the prettiest teen actresses there are, and actually a competent actress (if she wasn't the lead in FD3, that movie would've crashed and burnt; New Line owe her).
I never go to this part of the site so had you not told me this thread existed then it would have passed by me. That would not have been good. Other than the fact that shes the most beautiful person I've ever seen (no joke, I'm being serious), she's also a mighty fine actress. Unfortunately in her quest to "branch out" and not be labeled a Scream Queen, she's doing shit like "Make It Happen". Poor girl, as intelligent and beautiful she is, she's not smart enough to get a new agent. Pity.
Old 08-27-2007, 04:24 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by zombievictim
Unfortunately in her quest to "branch out" and not be labeled a Scream Queen, she's doing shit like "Make It Happen". Poor girl, as intelligent and beautiful she is, she's not smart enough to get a new agent. Pity.
She was in Live Free or Die Hard too; that wasn't half bad.
Old 08-27-2007, 05:23 AM
stomp the yard and step up were all hits.you never know make it happen might do well.

good for her taken on all different kinds of roles and not been pegged as a horror chick.
Old 08-27-2007, 09:01 AM
YAY YAY YAY!! Big Mary fan here... yuppers.

Anyone see her on Leno after FD3 came out? No... not promoting the movie, rather on JayWalking, where he hits an apartment complex, and gets people to act out movie roles. She answers the door, and I remember going, "Is that Mary? What the...", then Leno goes, "Hi, what's your name?" She answers, then he asks what she does... blah blah... Leno's a tool.

But anywho... Mary = a big YAY!!

As for her role choices... everybody has bumps for the pay. Can you anyone tell me why Scarlett is in that new horrible looking nanny movie? I personally don't care, cause she's a shit actress, and a total butterface, but she's a "huge" star, and she takes shit roles, so yea... paycheck's be paycheques right?
Old 08-27-2007, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by yorrick brown
stomp the yard and step up were all hits.you never know make it happen might do well.

good for her taken on all different kinds of roles and not been pegged as a horror chick.
Yeah, I'm not too worried about whether or not it'll make money, thats probably the dumbest thing I could think of. I'm talking about MAKING SHITTY MOVIES. Who gives a fuck if it makes some cake? That's not gonna increase the quality. And I find it kinda offensive that she wouldn't want to be pegged, as you call it, a "horror chick".

Quote:
Originally posted by Donnie_Darko
YAY YAY YAY!! Big Mary fan here... yuppers.

Anyone see her on Leno after FD3 came out? No... not promoting the movie, rather on JayWalking, where he hits an apartment complex, and gets people to act out movie roles. She answers the door, and I remember going, "Is that Mary? What the...", then Leno goes, "Hi, what's your name?" She answers, then he asks what she does... blah blah... Leno's a tool.

But anywho... Mary = a big YAY!!
Oh yes I've seen that (along with like EVERY interview or something involving Winstead. And yeah, Leno is a fucking idiot. He doesn't even know who the hell she is. And that was right after FD3 came out (which did fairly well). But I guess Leno just doesn't pay attention to the lesser known.

Oh and for those wondering, I have hope for Make it Happen. I mean hell, we get to see Mary as a burlesque dancer. What the hell is better than that? I just can't wait for the first images
Old 08-27-2007, 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by bigred760
She was in Live Free or Die Hard too; that wasn't half bad.
Ah, didn't see this on my first run through over the thread. Damn. But anyway, yes she was in that film (my favorite part about it, and hell I liked the movie) but I was just referring more towards Make It Happen. Hell, she turned down the lead in Black X-Mas because she doesn't want to be labeled a Scream Queen. I mean, she's going out of her way to not be a SQ and that just bothers me. I mean, I could understand if she didn't want to be in the genre so that she may show off her talents more with more dramatic fare. But she's doing Make it Happen! If anything, that'll just hurt her career.
Old 08-27-2007, 07:11 PM
Yay.

Very hot and not a bad actress. If Bruce Willis gets too old to come back, I wouldn't mind seeing her take over the Die Hard franchise for any possible sequels.
Old 08-29-2007, 09:25 PM
That is a fucking YAY from me!
Old 09-16-2007, 01:22 PM

I give her a yay I suppose. Don't get me wrong though. She is EXTREMELY pretty but she has starred in two of my most hated films. Black X-Mas and Death Proof. Both 2/10. I have yet to see Final Destination 3 though so hopefully better things will come out of that film. Well thats all for now GOoD JOURNEY my fellow schmoes.
Old 09-16-2007, 03:20 PM
Black Christmas did indeed suck. Hard. However even in that I LIKED Mary, she's a really winning presence and can make a strong impression in even a small part (Death Proof).
I particularly loved her in Die Hard 4.0. Her tough cookie performance as Lucy McClane hit exactly the right note in a role that could easily have just become a damsel in distress part. I'm not sure she's the world's most gifted actress but she brightens up any movie and that's enough for me to alter my previous Undecided to an unequivocal YAY.
Old 09-17-2007, 09:12 PM
Well I saw the added scenes from Death Proof and I must say, Winstead is a fucking beautiful singer! Gotta love her. Almost makes me want to buy the dvd.