Old 10-24-2007, 05:49 PM
Megan is a Fox!

Last night on Spike's Sream Awards actress Megan Fox (Transformers) won the Sci-Fi Siren award (?)/spike (?) (I believe). Now I know I'm not alone in thinking she's HHHHHHHHHHHOT!!!!
Old 10-24-2007, 06:50 PM
She's probably my number one hottie right now. She's freaking gorgeous.
Old 10-24-2007, 07:07 PM
She may be hot... But oh those tattoos! Absolutely horrid. She's an Angelina wannabe.

Old 10-24-2007, 07:10 PM
not bad...
Old 10-24-2007, 07:19 PM
I knew she had tattoos but I didn't realise they were that horrible, she's still hot though.
Old 10-24-2007, 09:11 PM
yeah she`s sexy.but i don`t think she`s very smart i mean shes dating that guy who uses to star on '90210' ,austin green?.

dump his ass your famous now
Old 10-24-2007, 09:21 PM

There. Now I can imagine she only has one very sexy tattoo.

Although she's so hot she could have a penis tatooed on her bumcheek and she'd still melt uranus (lulz).
Old 10-24-2007, 09:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Nightcrawler View Post

There. Now I can imagine she only has one very sexy tattoo.
Yeah that says Brian. As in Brian Austin Green. As in Brian Austin Green from Beverly Hills 90210.

Old 10-24-2007, 11:50 PM
Yeah, those tattoos are really bad. That's only 3 of them I think she has like 9or 10
Old 10-25-2007, 12:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yorrick brown View Post
yeah she`s sexy.but i don`t think she`s very smart i mean shes dating that guy who uses to star on '90210' ,austin green?.

dump his ass your famous now

Engaged actually.
Old 10-25-2007, 02:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey View Post
She may be hot... But oh those tattoos! Absolutely horrid. She's an Angelina wannabe.
WTF?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After your post I browsed for pictures. Her tattoos looks AWFUL.

I had no idea that she was so heavily tattoeed. The "Brian" thing was stylish and I think tattoos with chicks are cool as long as they don't go overboard. She has gone overboard x 10.

I think Jolie is too tattooed nowadays as well, but at least her tattoos have more style and class.

It's pretty nuts how hard movies and mags have to work to always remove all the tattoos from the bodies of these girls.
Old 10-25-2007, 02:58 AM
we`re not talking kat von d here.i think she looks fine with the ink.

shes not fine with austin green (vomit) but then again she`s always showing up to red carpet events by herself i hopes she`s dumped him.

Old 10-25-2007, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Nightcrawler View Post

Judging by this pic it looks like she shaves her pussy bald.

P.S.
Yea, too bad about her ink. Also, if there's anything I've learned in life it's that getting the name of the person you love tattooed on you is usually a BIG mistake!! Doing so curses your relationship with that person. You will break-up if you get such a tattoo. NO relationship is garanteed to last forever unlike a tattoo which IS garanteed to last forever.

Last edited by m_burlock; 10-25-2007 at 03:11 PM..
Old 10-26-2007, 11:58 AM
To quote the late Grebdron:

"He's ugly."
Old 10-27-2007, 08:42 AM
I think tattoos make a girl sexier (with the exception of Brian Austin Green's name of course).... I don't see how these tattoos look awful either, I'm a tattoo artist, and those tattoos look like they're done nicely, very consistant work, and placed properly.
Old 11-03-2007, 05:43 PM
Shes so hot it hurts, and shes a pretty good actress too.

Where has she been since before Transformers and why hasnt she been doin anything since. Its a shame,
Old 11-26-2007, 06:54 PM
Bad, bad tattoos - but I can get past em

Seriously, "writing" tattoos always suck. Always. And putting them on M Fox is like spraying graffiti on a fine work of sculpture. Or a bumper sticker on a Ferrari.

The focus should be the hot body, not some moronic gibberish scrawled on it. When I'm in bed with a girl, I don't want to be reading a bunch of stupid teenage scribbles, it sort of distracts and detracts from the experience. It should be a rocket ride, not a subway ride.

I'm just hoping there aren't anymore elsewhere on her.
Old 12-06-2007, 12:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey View Post
Yeah that says Brian. As in Brian Austin Green. As in Brian Austin Green from Beverly Hills 90210.

. . . damn you.
Old 12-06-2007, 12:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bourahioro View Post
I think tattoos make a girl sexier (with the exception of Brian Austin Green's name of course).... I don't see how these tattoos look awful either, I'm a tattoo artist, and those tattoos look like they're done nicely, very consistant work, and placed properly.
QFT

Easily one of the 5 sexiest chicks alive.
Old 12-21-2007, 09:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gun_will_travel View Post
Seriously, "writing" tattoos always suck. Always. And putting them on M Fox is like spraying graffiti on a fine work of sculpture.
Its like the museum scene in Tim Burtons Batman when the Joker and gang run amuck with some paint.

I think name tatoos should be outlawed on something so beautiful if and when she decides "bitch im the breadwinner here, i dont need his 90210 ass" shell have to get it removed and it would leave such a hideous scar on such a fine piece of vagina.